Chapter Twenty-Three

A week later...

Seattle, WA. 

Tuesday Evening - 11PM

(Ben POV)

"Cheers, thanks for coming to the show, we really love you lot." I said to a bunch of fans who were waiting outside the tour bus. 

I signed a few things and took a few photos. I had little conversations with people.

A girl and her mum walked over to me. 

"Excuse me?" The woman asked.

I looked over and smiled at her. "Yes?"

"My daughter here has been waiting all day for you guys, the show was amazing. But we need to get going and she's too shy to ask for a photo. Could we get one please?" The woman asked.

I nodded. "Sure. No need to be shy!" I smiled at the girl.

She blushed and walked forwards, fans moved out of the way for her and starting smiling, a few complained about pushing in, but it didn't bother me. This girl was shaking and she was bright red, she looked so nervous.

She hugged me tightly. "Thank-you for making amazing music." She said.

I smiled. "Thank-you for being a good fan!"

She laughed, we took a photo and then she turned to me. "Also, could you say to your girlfreind Lucy, that I think she's beautiful and you two deserve to be happy together?" 

I nodded and smirked. "I will do. Thank-you for those kind words."

She grinned, then she walked off. I continued signing a few things, then James tapped me on the back.

I turned. "Yeah?"

He was with two girls, they looked very slutty and they were attempting to act like big fans of the band. He had his arms wrapped around their waists.

"This is Briana." He said, shaking the blonde girl on his left, then he shook the other girl. "And this is Sophia."

They both blushed and smiled. "Hi." They giggled.

I smiled slightly and waved at them. "Hey."

"So..." James began. "We're going to head on the bus for a few drinks and we wondered if you'd join us?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess I will. I haven't had a drink in a while. I'll just finish talking to these few fans then I'll come on." 

James nodded, then he walked onto the bus with them both.

An hour later...

(Cameron POV)

We were all sitting on the bus with some birds that we'd picked up outside of the gig. I knew we'd all get one by the end of the night. 

But obviously Ben wasn't up to the idea of it all, he was just sitting there, drinking beer awkwardly.

He kept looking down at the floor not wanting to do anything. 

The beautiful blonde girl sitting next to him wanted attention though, she moved closer to him.

(Ben POV)

The girl next to me, moved a little closer, she poked me, I looked at her and she was smiling.

"You're cute." She mouthed to me.

I looked around at everyone, they were all talking to each other, I looked back at her.

"Thanks...I guess?" I replied.

All of a sudden she grabbed my head and kissed me. Someone took a photo, then I shoved her off and stood up.

"GET THE FUCK OUT NOW. ALL OF YOU!" I shouted.

All of the girls looked at me, shocked. "Go on then!" I said.

They all got up and walked off the bus. Danny, James, Sam and Cameron followed them off the bus. 

Danny turned to me just before closing the door. 

"You know, you didn't have to be an ass about it."

Then he closed the door. I stood there, shocked, annoyed and more.