Chapter Twelve

(Lucy POV)

London

2 weeks later

7PM

I was walking through the park, it was getting kind of dark, but I didn't care. I was listening to music and texting Ben. 

Ben: "Where are you right now? ;) x" 

Me: "In the park, just walking around a little. You? xxx" 

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and carried on walking as normal. I walked past the kids area, a gang was on bikes riding around the park, they looked like they were saying something to me, but all I could hear was the sound of Motionless In White playing in my ear.

I just carried on as normal, ignoring them. 

But then something hit my head, I grabbed the back of my head in pain I turned and saw that someone had threw a rock at me.

I looked back up to see the gang now riding towards me on their bikes. I turned my music off quickly, rubbing my head, they were now surrounding me. 

"What do you want?" I asked.

"For you to shut the fuck up you emo sket." One of the kids said. 

I felt so pissed off. "You're a bunch of fucking chavs. Piss off, you're wasting my time." I snapped.

"Ooh, the little emo girl is arguing now." Another one said. 

They started laughing. I felt something else hit my leg, I rubbed my leg, to see another rock on the ground. 

I looked at the kid who threw it. I lost my temper and walked towards him pretty fast. 

"Woahh." The others in the group shouted. 

I got extra close to this kid. "If you throw another fucking rock at me, I'll shove one so far up your arse that you'll be shitting pebbles for the rest of your life." I shouted.

He spat at me. I moved back, gasping, the others laughed. 

"You're just a little emo bitch, you won't do anything except slit your wrists." He said to me.

I wiped the spit from my face, feeling myself become even more angry. I ran at him and shoved him off his bike, his friends gasped as I picked his bike up and started hitting him with it. 

He was screaming for help, all of a sudden all these kids started pulling me off him.

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" One of them was shouting.

All I could hear was screaming and shouting.

Then I heard a familiar voice. 

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER NOW." I heard.

I stopped and looked, Ben was running towards me, shouting at these kids. They quickly let go of me and got onto their bikes, they rode of quickly.

Ben ran up to me I started crying. He pulled me into a huge hug, holding me close. I wrapped my arms completely around him. Was this a dream?

We pulled back and I just kissed him again and again, I never wanted him to leave again.