Chapter Thirty-Three

Six Hours Later...

Showtime.

(Lucy POV)

"You coming?" Ben asked me just before he jumped off the bus. 

I shook my head. "Nope, I need to stay here and write a bunch of shit about you guys." 

Ben smirked. "Don't be writing bad shit though." 

I grinned. "Maybe I WILL." 

Ben chuckled. "Right then. I'm going to go and play a show before I get into trouble." 

I nodded and smiled at him. "If you must!" 

He laughed. "Won't be long."

Then he ran off the bus, closing the door behind him, finally. I was alone again.

I felt at some sort of peace when being alone, I could concentrate and really have time to think. I opened my laptop and started typing away on my magazine blog. I really needed to get this blog going. 

Basically, my magazine company that I work for, get reporters every now and then, to go on tour with a band, and report back on their day by writing a blog. 

So. Off went mine. 

"I'm Lucy, and I'm on tour with Asking Alexandria. A now world famous band from just that small little place in England called York. They are hardworkers and they are so much fun when you really get to know them. In this blog, you'll be reading so much about the tour life for Asking Alexandria. Their emotions, and mine also." I began typing, really getting into it all. 

"Day One - 6PM 'So far today, I've joined the band and they seem pretty relaxed guys, really good to talk to, you can learn a lot from them. They're very flirty, but I think almost everyone knows that by now. I'm really starting to get along with them, they seem pretty relaxed and they've just gone to play a show which they seem pumped for. I'm not too sure what to expect at the moment, but so far it's going well. I'll be updating every day, and tomorrow night I'll be able to go into the venue with the boys, to see how they get ready for a show. But for right now, I'm relaxing on the tour bus. 

~ Lucy"

I smiled at the blog whilst reading it back, then I published it. It had over 2,000 likes within half an hour. 

I decided to tweet something on my personal twitter account. 

"Currently on tour with @AfuckingA so good to be with them all." 

Then I decided to close my laptop down. I put it away in a located draw under my bunk, then I wondered into the living room part of the bus.

I found a remote and turned the televison on, it seemed pretty simple. But obviously American TV was very different to British TV. So I ended up finding an old episode of Doctor Who. 

I settled with just watching that, in fear of possibly breaking the television by pressing a button which was totally wrong on the remote. I put it back where I had found it, then I got onto the sofa and watched away.

Two Hours Later...

(Ben POV)

"Thank-you! And good night!" Danny shouted to the crowd.