Chapter Thirty-Nine

The next morning. 

(Ben POV)

I was sitting in the living room section of the bus, eating breakfast and tweeting on my mobile. 

I had woken up to an empty bunk, I guess Lucy just didn't want to wake me up or something, so she had slept in her own bunk. She was so perfect, I loved her.

I was nervous though, today I was taking her to my home in LA, which could mean at any point, Hayley, the girl I've been dating for a little while could show up and ruin everything. 

Her phone had been turned off all this time, and now I was even tweeting her and her friends, asking where she was at. But I hadn't got any replies yet.

I sighed, locking my phone and placing it down next to me, at that moment, Lucy walked into the living room also.

She had her hair tied back, light make-up on. She was wearing a plain white tank top, patterned tights and black shorts. Then she had black army boots on.

She smiled at me. 

"Morning." She said.

"Good morning." I replied, now grinning at how beautiful she was. "How was your sleep?" 

She sat down on the other side of the sofa and shrugged. "It was okay I guess. I'll be happy when I get my own bed back though if I'm being honest." She laughed.

I smiled. "Don't worry, you'll have nice bed to share with me for the next three nights." I winked.

She smiled. "Fuck yes! An actual bed!" 

12PM

(Lucy POV)

Me and Ben were just walking up the driveway of his house. I was totally shocked. 

I knew it would be nice, but I didn't expect it to be THIS nice. It was quite a large home, it had two cars parked out on the stone drive it then had a garage. The house was pretty modern looking, the door was a large cream coloured one. 

Ben smiled and unlocked the door, we dragged our suitcases inside. I looked around, the place was completely clean, it had wooden floors mainly, the stairs were wooden and they were spiral shaped. 

The hall was quite narrow, next to the front door was a set of drawers, letters probably placed inside, a phone and a lamp were placed on the top, with a few photos of Ben and his family/friends. Above it was a large silver framed mirror. 

The walls were white, and the wooden floor was a light brown. Ahead of us, was a kitchen, but I couldn't actually see anything just yet.

Ben took me right upstairs, the doors to each room were open, I personally wouldn't leave them open, but I guess Ben didn't care. The landing was a light coffee colour, with cream carpet. Along the walls, were a few pictures again, but also a few drawings from fans. 

I smiled at them, I was happy that Ben had things that his fans created for him, on display in his home.

The bathroom was a white and black theme. It had a glass shower in the corner, a towel rack, then in the center of the bathroom was a bath. On the wall was a large mirror, and under the mirror was a counter, with mens toiletries on, but it was also a sink, the toilet on the other side of the room was quite posh too.