Chapter Nine

7PM

(Lucy POV)

"I'm going to miss you so fucking much." Ben said to me.

We were now cuddling on the sofa in the dressing room, we hadn't actually left the room all day, I was super hungry as I hadn't had a thing to eat all day long.

I smiled at Ben and rested my head on his shoulder, cuddling him even more, he was so perfect.  I never wanted to stop cuddling him.

"I'm going to miss you too." I said.

Ben smiled and kissed me, I really did love kissing him, his lips were so warm and soft, so perfect, they were in sync with my lip movement, so the kisses he gave were extra special.

We pulled back, I got my hand and messed Ben's hair up a little more. 

"Sorry, I had the urge to touch your hair." I laughed.

Ben grinned. "It's fine." He shook his head to make his hair go in my face.

I squealed and fell back onto the sofa, Ben stood up laughing, just as he did, the door opened, and in came the rest of the band, bringing food. I sat up, letting James and Sam also sit down.

They started eating. I just sat there awkwardly, they really didn't like me, and they hadn't even spoke to me, well, except at the signing when I was just another boring fan to them.

Ben looked in the bag of food, he pulled a box out and looked inside, then he looked at everyone else. 

"Where's Lucy's food guys?" He asked.

I felt even more awkward now, Ben didn't have to mention it, I'd get something later.

"Oh, so we have to feed her now too?" Danny snapped.

I sat there, feeling really upset. What had I ever done to them?

Ben turned to him and gave him a death stare. "What the FUCK is your problem?" He shouted.

Everyone just went silent, I saw Sam looking at me out of the corner of my eye, I just looked down at the floor, feeling so embarrased.

"She's just another girl to you, another girl you're going to bang and leave." Danny replied. 

I stood up, I grabbed my handbag and started walking out of the dressing room door, tears streaming down my face.

"Now look what you've fucking done!" I heard Ben shout.

I started walking as fast as I could, I left through the exit door, walking quickly towards the front of the venue, so I could just go straight back to the hotel and cry.

"Lucy!" I heard Ben call from behind me.

I stopped and turned, still crying. Ben had the sadest look on his face, I knew I loved him, I didn't want to leave him. But I had to, I needed to get away from the rest of the band who hated me so much.

I turned and carried on walking. 

"Dude, come back inside before you get trampled on by mental fans." I heard a security guard say to him.

I never looked back at all, I just kept walking away. 

11:30PM