Episode 1- the day everything changed.

5 Years had passed since van Kleiss had been defeated and rex, Kevin and Circe had become special agents of providence. This time they were flying across the world to deal with a giant Evos with a few faces covering its body and legs that where crushing the pavement it was on. While six stood in the same green outfit that he had always had, the rest of his special agent's team had changed since they had defeated van Kleiss. While Circe was the same red overalls with a grey body suit under it, her hair had gone from black and purple to a full-on purple. Rex was rocking the same style he had always had but his colors had been muted as he got newer clothes. While Bobo was the same as he always was, Kevin was wearing a proper black shirt and a pair of blue genes. Over his left wrist was his antitrix, growing with him as it increased its size to match his now buffer body.

Six: we have our tasks, contain, cure or kill.

Providence grunt: we'll be there in 5 minutes.

Rex: sorry six, but that's going to be too long of a wait.

He placed his hand on the door of the helicopter and it opened. He jumped out and Bobo grabbed onto his back as he built his boogie pack, and he flew off.

Six: you two go and make sure he doesn't take down this city.

Kevin: shall we, my lady?

Circe: thank you for asking so nicely.

She jumps out of the plane and Kevin activated his antitrix and changed into skunkmoth. Grabbing onto Circe as they flew off, catching up to rex as he changed from his boogie pack into his smack hands, and he punches the muti-face Evo into a building. Bobo landed on the ground, and he started shooting. Kevin landed and changed into bashmouth while Circe screeched at the Evo and caught its attention. Rex flew over and picked her up while Kevin started to get people out of the way, switching to rush to get out of there.

Circe: you've been getting bolder with your disobeying of six.

Rex: it's my best trait.

Circe: no, it's getting out of control, now lead me out of the city.

Rex changed course and he flew them past the helicopter and six managed to land on the Evo. Managing to hurt one of its eyes while Bobo clung onto rush for dear life, using his feet to shoot it. once far enough out from the people, Bobo continued to blast it while Kevin switch back to bashmouth and he managed to drag it to the ground, rex ending it with a smack from his smack hands and curing the Evo. The helicopter landing close by and managing the get the person back to humanity after a quick examination.

Six: you were reckless rex.

Rex: I still got it done, didn't I?

Six: that's not the point. Without your team you would've failed, and people would've hurt.

Circe: he's got a point rex. You've been getting more and more cocky.

Kevin: even I think you need to real it back in.

Once back in providence, rex and Kevin raced through the petting zoo while Circe sat in the medical bay with DR holiday and six.

Six: he's not listening to instructions.

DR holiday: he's a teenager and after everything this place has put him through, we're lucky that he's still here and hasn't just walked out.

Six: you're his girlfriend, can't you talk some sense into him?

Circe: don't you think I've tried? I've tried, Kevin's tried, Gwen's tried, the Hong Kong gang have tried. He's not listening to us. He's only going to change on his own when he's faced against the right challenge.