Episode 3: last measures.

Providence's special Evo fighting team where in some kind of Mexican village, fighting a giant plant monster.

Kevin: well, thorn blade can't control this guy.

Circe: I thought it was worth a chance.

Rex: how far out has this thing gone Bobo?

Bobo: I'm not going to sugar coat its kid, this has gotten bad.

Six: then he needs to be taken out.

Six starts charging at the Evo and Circe is conflicted, that is before a small boy runs up beside them and starts speaking Spanish.

Circe: what's he saying?

Rex: farther Jose.

Kevin: that's a priest?

Circe: we have to cure him.

Rex: Kevin, you distract six. Circe, you distract the Evo, I'll dig in from under it and cure him.

He changed his BFS into his battle axe and he dug into the ground. Kevin changed into skunkmoth, and he managed to catch up to six before changing into crystalfist and forming a crystal wall.

Six: what are you doing?

Kevin: the right thing.

Circe keeps on screeching at the Evo, and it's changing its attacks to fighting Circe, meanwhile rex continues to dig under the ground. As six manages to use his blades to climb up the crystal wall where he finds that the Evo was being cured by rex as its plant like body was covered in a blue circuitry pattern as the plant like body fell back into itself and in the crater was a man who was barely clothed and six threw him some clothes, the young kid ran over and hugged him. Kevin forced the crystals into the ground, leaving only the tops up enough to walk on, flush with the ground.

Six: one day you kids are going to get somebody hurt. But that wasn't today. Well done.

Circe: Every Evo deserves a chance to be cured.

Six: done day, there not going to let us cure them. I just want to make sure you're ready for that day.

Kevin: we get it dude.

Kevin smiled as he returned to normal, and the group headed back to providence.

DR holiday: it's good to see your all back and managed to cure that man.

Circe: I just wish that killing them wasn't the immediate option when we can't immediately cure them.

DR holiday: I know, but I'm working on it.

Rex: I'm just glad that we can take a moment.

White showing up on a screen: moment's over, we have word of an infection in New York city.

Rex: that's only like two hours from here, right?

White: correct, and the infection started from this man. Peter meechum.

Rex: why does that name sound familiar?

Bobo: because he was one of those egg heads who were working on the nanite project.

They all look at Bobo in confusion.

Bobo: you all tend to forget that I was the first Evo.

White: whatever the case is, you need to investigate what's going on and put a stop to it.

Rex: you can count on us.

They got into a ship and flew off to NYC, landing in the city where they found the city overrun with zombie like creatures.