Episode 39 - remote controlled.

Our episode starts with black knight in Hong Kong, on the outside of quarry's cell.

Quarry: here to gloat some more rex?

Black: you'll find that I'm not rex.

He turned around and recognized her.

Quarry: I wasn't expecting to see you again, how's your little puppet master experiment going?

Black: it's been placed on the back burner now that I've got something that works better and now that I'm not hiding behind a monitor.

Quarry: so why are you here?

Black: quite frankly, we're being spread too thin with all of these collars, so I need somebody who I can rely upon to make sure that as many Evos as possible have collars.

Quarry: so, you're just going to hand me an army?

Black: you keep everything to Hong Kong; I don't care what you do with them. I have much bigger things to worry about.

Quarry: and as for providence's special team here.

Black: do what you want with rex's friends. Just keep it to Hong Kong.

She shut down his cell as black pawns started to replace the providence grunts. Cut to the sewers a few days later where the Hong Kong trio where in the sewers, waiting for rex to come and get them.

Skwydd: where are they, they said they would've been here by now.

Tucc: they've probably just got caught up with something.

Cricket: we need to get out of here as soon as possible. There collaring everyone.

Tucc: just give them a minute.

However, as they waited, they found that some of the black pawns have grouped around them and although Skwydd was able to create a cloud of nanite ink, they soon found themselves being taken in and just as the black pawns clear out, we find rex, bobo and Circe making their way through the sewers.

Circe: I can't wait to meet the old gang again.

Rex: we need to be careful, providence has been collaring all Evos in this area, we'll pass for humans, with theses disguises, but Bobo is going to be harder to get past them.

Bobo: I'm not leaving them behind, not after the first time. Besides we need the bodies.

Rex: I know, I know. Now, put on your cloaks.

Circe and rex put on their cloaks while Bobo hid in rex's cloak, making it seem like he has a hunch back, and as they made it to the meet up spot, they found some nanite ink on the wall.

Rex: looks like they were here.

Circe: you don't think providence got them, do you?

Rex: we can't be too sure. They may have just run away.

Bobo placed his finger on the ink, before licking in off of his finger, making rex and Circe gag.

Bobo: this as defiantly made in a rush. He was surprised. It was probably a surprise attack.

Circe: you got all of that from a lick of nanite ink?

Bobo: why are you even shocked, I'm a monkey.

Rex: you're a chimpanzee.

Bobo: who has ever called me that?

Circe: guys, we need to focus on the mission at hand. We need to find them.