Episode 17 - tired out.

Our episode starts with rex knocked out, asleep in his bed as the previous days spent fighting Evos and other supervillains that had been showing up had tired him out. Suddenly six walked into the room with a mission.

Six: we've got another task. An Evo has popped up in New Mexico.

Rex: can't they just take a day off.

Six: there activated randomly.

Rex: I was being sarcastic.

Six: I know, now come on. Everybody else is in the jet waiting on us.

Rex looked up to see that Bobo was missing and he dragged himself into the jet where he found Circe leaning on a box, barely awake and Kevin as bashmouth, trying to use his natural instinct to keep himself awake, and failing.

Rex: it looks like everybody could use a brake six.

Circe: if we take a break, then who is meant to call over the Evos, cure them and help with cleaning up the damage?

Bobo: not you guys. Or me.

Rex: yeah, all you ever do is start blasting, then leave the moment the nets come, or I've cured them.

Bobo: and remind me who's not currently tripping over themselves.

Rex: let's just get going.

They get into the jet and fly off, landing and finding that the city had been set ablaze.

Kevin: I'm on it.

He switched to hot shot, and he held out his hands, flames started flying into his palms, although after just a second, he started drifting off and the flames started scattering everywhere.

Kevin: hang on, I've got this.

He started drifting off again and the flames got bigger.

Cire ran in front of him, and she screeched with everything she had left, it managed to put out some of the flames but others still remained.

Six: and we haven't even gotten to the Evo yet.

Rex: I'm on it.

He built his boogie pack and he started flying around while Bobo rests on his back.

Bobo: are you sure you can do this kid?

Rex: I'm not letting people get hurt. I've got to keep going.

Six wasn't too far behind on his hoverboard and he had been sending live footage back to white who was observing everything. As rex flew around, he made sure to use his boogie pack to help put out the flames form the third lava Evo he's fought. Or was it the same one as last time? Was there even a last time? He didn't know as he started drifting off. His boogie pack fell apart and he started falling down before he built his boogie pack again, saving himself at the last minute.

Bobo: I'm getting off this unpredictable ride.

Rex landed with his hands on his knees and his back hunched over as he was catching his breath.

Six: why don't you stay back?

Rex looked forward and looked at how the Evo was rushing at him. He built his smack hands and as he tried to swing his arms forward, his smack hands fell off of him and six had to jump in the way, managing to slice the Evo in half as she lava barely missed them.

Six: do you believe me now white?

White: unfortunately, I do. They can have a few hours, but nothing more.