Episode 25 - six times six

Our episode opens with rex out for food on his own.

Rex: I still don't get why they like theses chili fries.

He continued to eat them as he hears something coming from the ally way.

Rex: if you're about to try and mug me, you've got the wrong guy.

He builds his B.F.S in one hand while holding his chili fries in the other hand. However, as he takes a step forward, he finds himself being knocked to the ground. His chili fries now covering the floor.

Rex: all right who's there?

He swings his sword before finding himself being attacked at all angles by four different figures. A seemingly old man, a very large man, a man covered in bandages, and a woman with a guitar that was able to send out sonic waves as if she was humungousaur or echo echo. Finally, as he's nocked to the floor, he finds himself inhaling some kind of mist that nocks him out, before he's fully unconscious, he finds that six stood over him. However, when he woke back up, he found himself buckled up in some kind of jet.

Rex: where am I?

Six: easy rex, safe. For now, anyway.

Rex: six, what's going on?

Six: I've managed to borrow a plane from providence, unfortunately we need you rex.

Rex: what are you talking about, and who are these people?

Six: rex meet five, IV, trey and dos.

The group wave as five tuned up her guitar.

Five: you did a real number on this thing.

IV: are you sure he can do this?

Six: he's been curing Evos for the past 6 years. He can cure one.

Rex: you need me to cure an Evo? Why kidnap me then?

Six: because theses 4 didn't believe you could do it.

Rex: because the most dangerous people on earth, aren't they?

Six: yes.

Trey: don't worry kid, we're not going to hurt you again.

Rex: well, you did a good job back there.

Six: IV did use a little much of his knockout gas.

IV: his nanites may have eaten through my knockout gas.

Dos: will you all quiet down please, I need to concentrate.

As they approach an island, rex looked on to find the tropical island with a volcano in the middle of the island. As they land, they go into the underground cavern as tensions started to build.

IV: I'm not convinced he can cure one.

Six: I've seen this kid cure giant monsters, and he's taken on far stronger than one. He can do this.

Dos: what do you mean stronger than one.

Six: he might be the most dangerous person on earth, but rex has face being that aren't exactly from earth.

Five: can we stop talking about this, we all agreed to let rex try. So, we're going to let him try.

IV: fine.

Rex: thanks for sticking up for me there six.

Six: you're not that kid who I was chasing six years ago anymore.

As they approach the volcano, they find a giant chamber over the lava filled casam that's in front of them.

Six: it's still here. We've got a chance of curing him.