Episode 7 - quarry brakes out.

With the providence group on the hunt for an Evo, searching all over Friedkin city for the Evo. Eventually finding it, however it wasn't an Evo in the slightest. It was a DNAlien and with what they knew about them, the providence gang let hotshot take care of it.

Kevin: these things are starting to get on my nerves. as if it wasn't bad enough that they tried to get back to Grover mill, now there trying to do something here.

Rex: relax Kev, we've got this. Right Bobo?

Bobo: yeah, we've got this kid.

Rex flies them into the air and they manage to find more trying escape and Bobo blasts them. As the DNAliens turns the corner there met by Circe who screeches at them, sending them flying towards six who just pulls out his Magna blades. The DNAliens manage to shoot some kind of slime at six, trapping him in it, with the slime hardening almost immediately.

Circe tried to break him out of it, but she couldn't. However, when Kevin arrived, he managed to melt six free. Meanwhile rex and Bobo continue to track the DNAliens down before rex got a message from white knight.

White: all special agents back to base.

Rex: but we've got a situation here.

White: and if you don't get back, your friends in Hong Kong are going to be killed.

Rex immediately turns and flies back to the rest of his group. Landin Bobo jumped off from rex and landed close to the group.

Rex: we've got to go.

Kevin: we know, we were on the same channel you were.

Kevin returned to normal. And they got into the ship where white would explain what's going on to them through another monitor.

White: about 2 hours ago somebody managed to override all of our security codes and they let quarry out. If you remember rex, you where the one to lock him away so he'll be going after you, but since you've been in America...

Rex: he'll try and get to the closest people to me as they can.

Circe: and we'll be there to stop him.

White: your mission is to capture him and bring him back to the Hong Kong providence base. By any means necessary.

Kevin: sweet. Time to go all out.

Six: do we have a location?

White: no, that's why we're going to need Kevin to scout out the ground while rex scouts out the sky.

Rex: don't bother, I know where the gang is. Circe, Bobo, and I will go and get to them and protect them.

White: and what about six and Kevin?

Rex: let them try and track down who let quarry out.

White: and who put you in charge?

Rex: I did, when quarry started coming after my friends.

Now that they were over Hong Kong, rex opened up the door and he grabbed onto Bobo and Circe. Bobo clung onto his back while he held Circe in his hands, and he built his boogie pack and flew off into the city. Six and Kevin hung into the providence ship and went to go and land down. As rex landed by the hideout of the Hong Kong gang, Bobo noticed the back of the hide out had a massive hole in it.

Bobo: they had a wild party of nobody has gotten to them.

Circe: we'd better find them quick.

Rex built his rex ride, and everybody got onto it, and they drove off. Searching around the city when they crashed into the Hong Kong gang, just walking through the city.