Episode 28 - primus

We start with the group fighting a group of criminals.

Ben: did you guys really think you were going to get away from us?

He changed into echo echo, and he screeched at them with some clones. Meanwhile lucy jumped into the air and she shot out some of her mud, covering the criminal's eyes, while Gwen and Charmcaster were making sure that people weren't being hit in the fighting.

Gwen: could you guys be a little more careful?

Ben: maybe if there wasn't so many.

Lucy: this is kind of fun.

Gwen rolled her eyes as some criminals managed to brake off from the pack. However, as they ran away, they would soon be stopped with the sight of Noah wearing glitch.

Noah: where do you guys think you're going?

They paused as Noah shot out a laser at the ground. Soon the police arrived, and ben changed back to normal.

Cop: you kids have been doing our job a lot lately.

Charmcaster: then you should get here sooner.

The cop just laughed as they managed to get all of the criminals into the cars before driving off.

Ben: so, smoothies on me?

The group headed over to the MR smoothy's where they got some smoothy's right before they shut, where they would all sit in glitch.

Ben: to another successful mission.

Charmcaster: we're still no closer to figuring out what the Highbreed are doing, or why.

Noah: they want to take over the world. What else is there to say?

Gwen: she's right, we're probably almost out of time.

Ben: would you two relax. We've got this.

Gwen: grandpa max killed himself to give us a boost. They have the DNAliens and weather heads on their side. Meanwhile providence is busy with black knight.

Ben: all right, so this might not an army, but we have Alan and...

glitch: I don't believe we have any other allies that we can call on at a moment's notice.

However, the conversation ended when the omnitrix started speaking.

Omnitrix: omnitrix must go to primus to a tune up.

Ben: what's primus?

Lucy: I thought it was just a plumber's legend. The legend says that it had something to do with the mysterious omnitrix but after finding that my new cousin had it and that it didn't need something like primus, I forgot all about it.

Charmcaster: it's glowing.

Suddenly the group where encased in an energy bubble and when they woke up, they found themselves on a rocky, deserted planet where all life seemed to have died, although it had only died in the past few years.

Glitch: I do not remember primus being a thing. And I was in there not to long after its construction.

Ben: maybe azmuth has done something that you didn't know about.

Glitch: it is possible.

Noah: well, the only thing around here is that volcano.

Glitch: I will take us over there now.

As he started driving, they watched as the ground started shaking and it opened up, creating a giant casam.

Ben: glitch, can you start flying?