Episode 31 - the swarm.

With the group in their new home, Circe found that her room was now covered by Bobo's equipment.

Circe: why is all of your stuff in my room?

Bobo: there isn't enough room in that bus, not with Kevin refusing to leave.

Circe: just get everything out of my room.

Bobo: as you wish princess.

Circe: and I don't mean everything, just your things.

Bobo: you have to take the fun out of it.

She walked into the main control room where she finds Dr holiday and white night looking at the security system of providence, as they had managed to hack into their systems.

Circe: providence looks so different.

White: look at what they've done to the petting zoo.

Circe: why do the Evos look, happy?

Dr holiday: look at their necks.

She found more of the mind control collars and Caesar looking over them.

Circe: what is he doing?

White: if I had to guess, he's helping her.

DR holiday: well, I've got some reports in about some kind of insect Evo rampaging around a city in China.

White: then gather the group and head out, I'll keep my eyes here and I'll let you know if anything changes on providence's end. Kenwyn can stay here with me, just in case.

DR holiday nodded as she left and changed into her combat gear and they flew off, landing in the small village where they found that it was demolished.

Rex: what kind of insect Evo could've done this?

Circe: I've never seen anything like this.

They feel some rumbling as Kevin switches to skunkmoth while rex built his boogie pack and they flew through the air, finding an army of insect Evos rampaging through another village where they found that some providence agents were trying to contain the mess.

Kevin: those are some ugly looking Evos.

Rex: let's see if I can attempt to cure one, and then we can see what there's things are made of.

Dr holiday: hang on, look at them.

Six: there eating metal.

Rex: so, no builds?

Circe: don't worry, I'll protect you.

Rex: you've also got nanites.

DR holiday: but they may be too small and spread out to be noticed.

Bobo: can we just get to the blasting already?

Kevin: let's do this.

As they all land, Kevin changed into wrecking bolt and he started rolling through them, creating a line for the providence grunts to escape through. Meanwhile Bobo and DR holiday where blasting, while six tried to cut through them, although all of them found that their weapons where ineffective against their thick exoskeletons.

Kevin: looks like we'll need more firepower.

Kevin switched to bashmouth, and his metal teeth flew down as he tried to take a bite out of one of the Evos, although he was covered in some kind or liquid.

Dr holiday: Kevin, what did you do?

Kevin: I'm just trying to help.

Rex: well switch to rush and get out of there.