Episode 5 - the architect.

We open with rex and Circe training, Bobo, six and Dr holiday watching over them, keeping an eye on their vitals.

Rex: doesn't this feel off?

He formed his smack hands and he tried to hit cire, Circe used her sonic screech to fling herself into the air before landing a kick on rex.

Bobo: you're going to let a girl beat you up?

Rex: shut up Bobo.

Six: so where is levin?

Dr holiday: he's investigating that tip we got from Sheriff Mason. It kind of sounds like a pyronite, but he could apparently switch between alien and human.

Circe managed to screech at rex, throwing him back. He managed to catch himself on the wall, using the punk busters to leap at Circe who just ducked down, letting him crash into the wall.

Dr holiday: all right you two, time for a brake. It looked like that would've hurt.

Rex: it did.

Cut to the medical bay where rex has gotten his head wrapped up by some bandages while Circe is mostly unharmed.

Six: you didn't think about your next attack, did you?

Rex: I was trying to...

Six: brute force it?

Rex: if you want to put it like that....

White knight shows up on a monitor, looking more confused than frustrated.

Dr holiday: what's wrong white?

White: we've gotten word about some strange energy readings coming from the desert. I need you to investigate.

Rex: you can count on me.

Bobo: who said you were doing this alone?

White: I did, this energy wave could be nothing important or it could be some kind of Evo. And I need you all here, the readings on HIS cage have been getting off and we need to be prepared for anything. If you need back up, I'll get Kevin to come and help you.

He turned the screen off and rex looked at the group.

Rex: well, I have my job, and you guys have yours so...

He built his rex ride, and he rode off, leaving the others literally in the dust. Eh speeds off into the dessert and within a few minutes he finds himself in the middle of nowhere.

Rex: there's nothing here.

however, as he looks around, he hears screeching coming from behind him. He runs in that direction, knowing nothing was behind him but he still ran and found himself walking through some kind of cloaking technology. As he looked around the city that was hidden away, he finds that it was overrun by gnashts, Evos he had fought before and, being a mixture or rat and dog, they were a force to be recond with. He built his B.F.S and he started to make the gnashts run away, the people in the city looking at him.

Rex: don't worry, they won't be back. At least for a for a few days.

A man walked up to him as he put his sword away.

Jacob: how'd you do that?

Rex: my sword?

Jacob nodded.

Rex: I built it with my nanites. I don't know how I did it, but I can kind of talk with machines.

Jacob: impressive, we're trying to do something similar.

He points at the massive tower. It looked familiar to rex as it had circular sections and it was clearly reconstructed, but he had no idea from what it was reconstructed.