Episode 10 - the darkstar rises

Our episode starts with the alien force looking down into a building filled with DNAliens.

Ben: all right, what's the game plan?

Gwen: we jump in, destroy the equipment and knock out the DNAliens.

Noah: that's it?

Gwen: I can't come up with a sophisticated plan every time.

Ben activated the omnitrix and he slammed down on it, changing into gravatack and he ripped open the skylight. The three jumped down and ben tried to get the DNAliens into the air, however he found that they were bending and twisting with his gravitational field. Gwen walked over to them, and she managed to put her hands through the DNAliens, they were holograms.

Glitch: I am detecting plumbers' equipment in the area. It appears that someone has stolen plumbers tech.

Vice: or maybe it is a plumber, galvanic mechamorph.

The group turn around and find a figure hiding in the darkness. Ben lifted him into the air, and he brought the man in close. He was some kind of frog like alien who was wearing plumbers' armor and who presented a plumber's badge. Ben lowered him to the floor, and he timed out, continuing with the omnitrix's inconsistent timing.

Magister gilhill: you three have been causing trouble for the plumbers with your reckless fighting.

Ben: what are you talking about?

Magister gilhill: I'm talking about Grover mill and Hong Kong. The incident in Grover mill was very evident and a whole cave collapsed in Hong Kong.

Gwen: what do you expect us to do? Grandpa max entrusted us to do this.

Magister gilhill: I understand that Magister Tennyson had the most authority on earth matters but that ended when he retired 20 years ago. And with the death of Magister Labrid, I have been asked to oversee all alien activity on this planet.

Noah: what about providence?

Magister gilhill: what they do isn't my concern as they deal with the Evo side of everything.

Ben: and what do you plan on doing about the DNAliens?

Magister gilhill: I've got a crew in on the way. They'll be here in 3 to 4 earth months.

Ben: that'll take too long. These guys don't wait around.

Magister gilhill: that's not your call. Now give me the badge you stole from Labrid.

Noah hands him his plumber's badge and after activating it, he found that it had been reassigned to Noah.

Magister gilhill: and I'll be taking the galvanic mechamorph as well.

Glitch: but I am only half galvanic mechamorph. My other half is ben's DNA.

Magister gilhill: and how did that happen?

Ben: it's a 5-part story, but it starts with the omnitrix. The device attached to my wrist. It happened when I fought vilgax for the first time and if it wasn't for glitch the high override and the Fulmini.

Magister gilhill: I've heard of many strange activities that happened over the summer 6 years ago. Vilgax, the Fulmini, the forever knight, the null void situation, the time travel, the event that forced providence out of hiding and the alien x incident, not that I believe that you actually fought the bedtime story that is a celestialsapien. I know what you're capable of Benjamin Kirby Tennyson and Gwendolyn Cathryn Tennyson. However, he's got nothing in the plumber's databases.

Noah: really nothing?

Magister gilhill: you must stop fighting the DNAliens. I won't get in the way of you fighting clowns, or whatever it is you normally fight, but you must stop attacking the DNAliens and all related personal. Understand?