Episode 27 - the family holiday.

We start with DR holiday entering a giant theater room, Circe with her as they both take a seat.

Circe: do you really think this guy can actually cure them?

DR holiday: I'm not sure but if it helps our mission then I have to see.

Circe: what if he starts curing Evos like me, those who can't really say no, you know.

DR holiday: we'll make sure that won't happen.

They continued to watch as the curtains were pulled up and a man walked on stage.

Moses: are you tired of providence's slow reactions to Evo attacks and those Evos that the robot child isn't capable of curing. Behold this machine is able to cure even the most uncurable Evos.

Circe: that doesn't seem right?

DR holiday: let's just watch.

Moses brings on an Evo and he pushes her into the machine while he continues to talk.

Moese: this is Diane, an incurable Evo who used to be a mother of three.

Circe: I don't remember ever fighting this Evo.

DR holiday: shh!

Moses: after just one trip through my machine...

After the smoke vanishes, the woman is mostly returned to normal. Although her arm was still Evo like.

Moses: with this technology I will be able to cure any Evo, all I need is your financial support.

The pair looked shocked as we cut to inside the base where Circe relays what she found to Bobo, Kevin and rex.

Circe: and he just cured the Evo. Look.

She pulled out her phone and she showed them the recording she made.

Kevin: this is clearly fake.

Bobo: I've got to agree with the alien kid.

Rex: I don't know that seemed pretty real to me. I mean I've cured them before, if anybody should know how there cured it's me.

Circe: whatever the case, DR holiday believes it more then I like. I'm kind of worried about it.

We then watch as DR holiday enters the hole in the petting zoo, holding a gift in her hand which she placed through a small slot in the door.

DR holiday: hey Beverly. I don't know whether you can hear me or not, but I think I've found a way to cure you.

As Beverly looks over the gift, she finds a teddy bear inside and she manages to rip it up in seconds, leaving holiday heartbroken as she slammed down a giant stack of papers on a table with the rest of the special forces team watching.

DR holiday: I've got six years of vacation time I've been saving up, and I'm going to use it.

White: I'm not convinced about this cure.

DR holiday: you have to let me try.

White: if you come back and she's not cured, you can find a new home for her. Do you understand me DR holiday?

DR holiday: I hear you loud and clear white.

As she walks off, Circe catches up.

Circe: are you sure about this?

DR holiday: I have to try.

Circe: If you're going then I'm going with you. You're going to need me to help keep her under control.