Episode 8 - the search in Hong Kong.

Gwen: you guys are lucky that I can fly the chopper.

Ben: especially since we can't find Phil anywhere.

Noah: I told you, he's probably fine. But if Kevin's saying there's a DNAlien nest around here. Then we need to figure out where it is, and we need to put a stop to them.

Gwen lands the omni-chopper close to where cricket said to meet her, and they left meeting her and the rest of the Hong Kong gang.

Ben: all right, so where are these DNAliens?

Cricket: we don't know. I can take you to where the providence base.

Tucc: what do you mean you?

Cricket: I'm the fastest here, and bens got his aliens to keep up. You do still have the super speed guy, right?

Ben: nope, but I've got an alien you'll love.

He activated the omnitrix and he slammed down on it, changing into an alien that looks like cricket. However, his head was larger, and thicket and he was wearing a green jumpsuit with arms that where defiantly different to cricket's as they seemed to be bend back at the elbow and only had 3 fingers.

Ben: I call this guy crashhopper.

Cricket: is this the alien that lucy kept on calling me?

Ben: I'd guess so. Shal, we get jumping?

Cricket smirked as she jumped forward and ben followed not too far behind. Glitch came out of the omni-chopper, and he made himself able to fit the four that remained, and they drove off, managing to keep an eye on the two crazy legs in front of them.

Noah: so, she didn't want to come?

Gwen: she's just come to our side. We shouldn't be pushing her to join us on missions.

Tucc: who are you talking about?

Gwen: Charmcaster.

Skwydd: last time I checked, she was kind of an insane which.

Gwen: she was bad, but mostly misguided. She's giving me magic lessons and she's even thinking about joining our team.

Skwydd: are you sure that's a good idea?

Gwen: she fought against hex, so...

Tucc: I'm just happy to be doing something big again. It was starting to get boring around here.

As they reached the spot where they fought the DNAliens, and quarry and ben timed out. He looked over the area and leaned against a tree.

Cricket: what are you doing?

Ben: I need this thing to time in before I can go hero again. So, I'm going to just wait here for a few minutes. Especially since this thing's timing is inconsistent.

He waited around for a moment and as the others arrived, he timed back in.

Cricket: that was like two minutes.

Ben: which means these transformations probably isn't going to last long.

He activated the omnitrix and slammed down on it, changing into some kind of dog that was missing eyes, who's omnitrix landed on his color and he started smelling around.

Tucc: what kind of alien is he?

Noah pulled out his plumber's badge, he used it to scan ben and it started talking.

Plumber's badge: Vulpimancer. Vulpimancer are similar to earthen canines. Although they lack eyes, they are able to see through a combination of enhanced smell and hearing. Their lack of eyes was caused by the Vulpimancer living in the caves of their home world, vulpine, as its surface is to toxic for the species to live on it. however, many of the Vulpimancer have managed to move to the null void for an unknown reason.

Tucc: ok, that explains it.

Ben manages to pick up on the scent of the DNAliens and he ran off after the scent, managing to outrun glitch as he leaves them behind running through the city as cricket managed to jump onto him.

Cricket: slow down ben.

Ben comes to a complete stop outside of a cave and he times out, cricket falling off of him.

Ben: sorry, it's just max has gone missing trying to investigate these things. If he's here and he's hurt, then....

Cricket: I get it, but the two of us aren't enough to deal with these guys. We just fought off an army and the only reason we even won is because of Kevin's fire alien.

Ben: you're right. I tracked their scent into this cave but it's a mess of smells inside and it's an echoing mess. There's got to be at least a hundred of them in there.

They look up and notice how the weather was changing and changed into rain.

Ben: looks like there enacting their plan.

Cricket: and their plan is?

Ben: make it cold, so that they can thrive while the rest of us end up dying from hypothermia. Or something like that.

The rest of the team arrives and ben's omnitrix times in. as they walk through the cave, Gwen tries to illuminate it, using a spell that Charmcaster taught her, however she messes up the spell and instead of a small ball being made, it encases the whole room.

Ben: way to go Gwen.

Gwen: I didn't mean to do this.

As they walk through the caves, they find themselves face to face with an army of DNAliens.

Tucc: now would be a good time for the fire guy.

Ben nodded and activated the omnitrix, changing into swamp fire.

Tucc: who's this?

Ben: I've got 10 new aliens and I've lost all of my old aliens.

Tucc: can this guy still make fire?

Ben creates a fire ball, and he shoots it down, blowing their cover. Noah, covered in glitch's battle suit, jumps down into the giant cave and he starts blasting. The DNAliens.

Ben: Noah and I will deal with the DNAliens, you guys deal with the weather tower.

The group nod as ben looks down into the army and knows that he's going to need a power boost. He rotated the omnitrix and he was covered in a malleable armor, it constantly expunging a weak form of the methane he was constantly giving off, metallic seeds had sprouted out of his shoulders. He shot of a fire ball, and he watched as in its wake, grew plants from the ashes of his fire. He let out a laugh as he flooded the battlefield with flames, using his power over plants to grab a hold of the DNAliens. Gwen tried to pronounce a spell, but she messed up the pronunciation and she was sent flying backwards.

Noah: I've got it from here. Go and help them get this tower knocked over.

Ben nods as he walks over. Cricket had dug her hands into the dirt, using her legs to punch against the weather tower, Skwydd truing to break it open and Tucc was helping cricket push against the tower. Ben ran over and started to push against the tower, btu it wasn't enough. That was until he felt his feet split into roots and with the extra boost from the omni-kix, he was able to push it over on his own and as it came crashing down, it hit the wall and made boulders start to fall. He managed to create some vines and he used them to grab onto his team, running out of the room while glitch got them out of the cave. They watched as it collapsed in on itself, not knowing whether or not the DNAliens managed to get out of the cave.

Ben: is everybody ok?

He timed out and looked around.

Tucc: I think I'm all together.

Skwydd: those guys don't mess around, huh?

Gwen: I've never seen them have it under ground.

Ben: that tired me out. Let's grab some food before leaving.

Tucc: I know just the place.

They walk off as a Highbreed comes to see what had gone wrong with the tower, seeing how the cave had been destroyed and nobody around to see what happened. He punched some of the rocks in frustration and he spotted that a few DNAliens had managed to escape. Learning that it was ben 10 again, and his friends were with him.