episode 20 - plumbers helpers.

Our episode starts with a DNAlien running for its life as purple lasers start being shot at it. As it keeps running, it manages to trip over something that was moving too fast to see. As the DNAlien fell, its arms were caught by some kind of energy bands. It was pulled closer and closer to a truck as it opens up and some kind of swirling portal can be seen inside, and as the DNAlien was pulled inside of the giant portal, a Kineceleran and a Tetramand can be seen.

Helen: it almost got away this time.

Manny: and you caught it. I don't see what the problem is.

Helen: my issue is that we're slipping. I mean...

She cuts herself off.

Helen: come on, let's get going. There are probably more aliens out there.

She got into the truck and so did Manny and they started driving. The ride was awkwardly silent for the majority of it until the truck's dashboard started bleeping.

Manny: looks like it's back at the treatment plant. Let's catch us some aliens.

He looks over at Helen who was just looking out of the window, seemingly out of it.

Manny: he asked us to keep doing this before he fell into the eradi-cannon.

Helen: I know.

Manny looked back at the road as he took them back to the treatment plant. He pulled out a small, handheld device as he managed to listen in on the conversation that was happening inside of the building. Although they didn't know it was the alien force.

Lucy: I thought you said that one of those DNAlien guys were around here.

Glitch: my scanners picked up the altered signature of the DNAliens. Unfortunately, it just cut out.

Ben: think either of you could use a spell to track down the DNAliens?

Charmcaster: I can't just track someone; I need something with their DNA for it to work.

Gwen: and I can track their mana, but I need the same thing she does to do that.

Noah: I can't believe we came out at 9PM to deal with this.

Charmcaster: I can't believe you convince me to join you.

Gwen: you know you like doing this.

Ben: all right, it was a false alarm. Glitch, think you can get us home?

Glitch: anything for you Benjamin.

The five left and Manny and Helen hid behind the wall.

Manny: those ID masks are more convincing than usual.

Helen: he's wearing some of that upgrading goop. If we can get some of that, we might be able to reverse the effects of the eradi-cannon.

Manny: he's gone. Once there in the eradi-cannon, there's no bringing them back.

Helen: we've got to at least try.

Glitch took himself off of Noah and turned into a 4-seater car and the four drove off into the city, with Manny and Helen following them.

Ben: I've got an English test tomorrow. I should just use brainstorm to deal with it.

Gwen: that's cheating, and you don't know how long you'll have brainstorm. You only had greymatter for like a month and a half before the omnitrix rebooted and you lost him.

Ben: yeah, but I also had 5 of them for the past 5 years. This thing only recalibrated when it determined that it needed a new playlist.

Noah: it was pretty strength focused before.