Episode 35 - just a little party.

We begin with our team once again, meeting up in the main area of the plant as white was giving a briefing on the newest mission, he had for them.

White: thank you all for meeting here.

Kevin: you didn't give us a choice.

White: unfortunately, our position has been compromised. They know where we are.

Rex: and how do you know that?

White: because we got this invite.

He picked up a piece of paper and he showed it off to the group.

DR holiday: they sent us an invite?

White: to an event that providence is holding everybody important is going to be there, everybody from the head of the plumbers to the consortium are going to be there.

Rex: and she wants us there?

White: it may be some kind of tactic, but we can't waist this opportunity.

Rex: all right, it's party time.

White: I'm not sending you rex, I'm sending in Dr holiday, Circe and Kenwyne.

Bobo: boo!

Kevin: then what will we be doing?

White: with this comes an opportunity. Since she's bringing in a lot of the providence agents some of thesis's bases will be unguarded, and because of that we'll be able to get some equipment to use for ourselves.

Rex: you want to steel from providence?

White: yes, but once we take providence back, we're taking it back, good as new.

DR holiday: I guess we had better get ready.

Cut to the trio outside of providence and as they approach the door, they find that somebody had opened it from the inside.

man: this has got to be the most boring party I've ever been to.

The trio walked inside as we get to see their clothes for the evening. while Circe and DR holiday were wearing dresses, Kenwyne was wearing a suit. Once they had walked into the massive, open room that the event was being held in, they quickly found that they were surrounded by rich and powerful people. However, Circe was able to immediately pick somebody out of the crowed as she ran over. The man turned around as Circe got close and the other two got to see that it was van Kleiss.

Circe: what are you doing here?

Van Kleiss: I was invited. After all, who do you think gave breach and animo the means to break me out?

Kenwyne: isn't he the guy who managed to get away?

Dr holiday: he is, and he's got some nerve showing up on providence property.

Van Kleiss: if you were still running the show around here, but I've been brought back in for a special reason. One I'm not going to tell you.

Circe just turned around and she walked off, pushing past a woman who clearly had an earpiece in her ear. Circe managed to catch the woman's side of the conversation, even if accidentally.

Woman: this is commander charlotte to grey gravity, you where right. That guy is here. I still can't believe this is the guy that kicked your butt.

Circe paused and turned around to the woman.

Woman: I think I've been caught. Talk to you in a minute.

The woman managed to disappear into the crowed as we cut to Kenwyne who was over by the food, grabbing some of it on a plate and walking around as she started to eat from it. after taking a bite she winced.