Episode 11 - the return

the group of providence's special agents stood, facing against a giant Evo who was sprouting off a lot of smaller Evos.

Rex: you thinking what I'm thinking?

Kevin: you know it.

Rex built his slam cannon and used it to grab onto Kevin. Kevin switched to wrecking bolt and he waited for rex to shoot him. When he did, he rolled up and managed to hit the star fish Evo. Sending him flying back. The Evo was trying to catch himself, but Bobo wouldn't let up blasting him.

Bobo: I can't get a clean shot.

Circe: I'm on it.

She sent out her Evo jaw and she started screeching at the starfish the starfish stood still as Bobo and six managed to slash off an arm. Rex ran over to try and cure it, however he found himself coming to a stop as his eyes started glowing and something came out of his body.

Circe: are you all right rex?

Rex: yeah, I'm fine. Just feeling weird.

Circe: you don't think it's the omega, do you?

Six: can we focus on the Evo on the street?

Rex: yeah.

He runs forward and another metal pipe tries to build itself out of him.

Circe: I think something is seriously wrong.

Six: fine, take him back to providence and have DR holiday look him over. We'll handle it from here.

Kevin switched from wrecking bolt to crystal fist, and he was able to cut another arm off. Circe gets rex onto a ship, and she used her limited knowledge of their systems to get the pair into the air. And back to providence where DR holiday looks over his vitals. Noting that nothing was wrong with his biological side, but his nanites are acting weirdly.

Rex: I also have this weird craving for pineapple and salmon pizza.

Circe: that is strange.

Rex: so, what can we do?

Dr holiday: you can either fight against it or let it build itself.

Rex: let's find an empty room and get this over and done with.

As they enter into an empty room they watched as a giant chamber was built around rex and a giant machine sent out a tracking wave. Dr holiday blasted the machine and Circe tried to find the right frequency to break the glass. Finding that it didn't meet any of the frequencies for glass she had ever discovered. As they continue to try and break the grass the machine sends out tentacles that started to attack the pair. Meanwhile somebody in a giant mechanical suit was making his way through providence taking down every guard that had been attacking him. As he entered the room, he found that rex was in the glass and the tentacles were attacking Circe and Dr holiday. He takes off his mask and he showed that he had a resemblance to rex.

Rex: who are you?

Caesar: it's my brother.

Rex: Caesar?

Caesar: good, you still remember me. Now let's get you out of here.

Rex: can you let my doctor and girlfriend down first?

Caesar: you have a girlfriend? It seems like I've missed a lot over the past 6 years.

Rex: you think.

Caesar pressed a button on his remote and the tentacles dropped. While they were covering Circe's mouth, now that they were removed, she screeched at him.