Episode 12 - the arrival

The group looked on at paradox who looked perplexed.

Ben: what's up paradox?

Paradox: something Is happening here. Something I've never seen before. Something unusual.

Gwen: isn't everything with you unusual?

Paradox: yes, but this is more unusual. Do you remember my explanation of the omniverse?

Ben: what, the tree thing?

Paradox: precisely.

Gwen: what about it?

Paradox: it takes a tremendous amount of energy to jump between trees. That's why when hopping between rex's universe and this nexus dimension, we wither use the null void or this nexus dimension. Whatever this anomaly is, it's using a tremendous amount of energy to hop between multiverses.

Ben changed into gravatack, and the trio prepared for a fight. However, as a portal flickered off and on, it's hue shifted between grey, green and purple and when it finally ripped open, two women fell out of it. The first one had light grey skin with dark grey hair. She was wearing a very light grey hoodie with an arrow on it. The arrow was cut down the middle and the right half was facing upwards and was the same shade of grey as her skin and the left half was facing down and was the same grey as her hair. Her fingernails where green and her shoes where the same. Her pants where grey, and on her back rested a sword in a sheath. On the back of her right hand rested a green semi sphere and while her left hand was bare, there was some kind of scaring on it in the shape of a dark grey circle. The other one was a brunette with fair skin, but from the cuts on her skin they could see exposed wiring. She was wearing a shirt with a graphic of a superhero on it. On her wrist rested a watch that looked close to ben's own, although the green was replaced with pink, and the hourglass faceplate was the same diamond as ben had when he activated the omnitrix.

Noah: this threat is just a couple of women?

Paradox: I never claimed they were threats, just unknown. Even to me.

The grey woman's eyes shot awake, and she performed a backflip, landing on her feet, but facing the other woman.

Grey woman: if you're still in her eternal, I swear to Celest I will rip your code apart, 0 by 0.

Ben: hey lady, what are you talking about?

The grey woman turned around and upon seeing gravatack she lunged forward. Ben tried to use his gravity powers on her, but her body started glowing grey she pulled out her sword and from it, they found it was just the handle. However, she pressed a button on it and a metal blade formed from it, before setting itself on fire. She swung with full intent on slicing the creatures arm off.

Grey woman: I have just killed a goddess and I won't hesitate on decimating any of her minions.

Ben: what are you talking about.

Paradox: it would appear that out grey friend here is in some kind of shock. Maybe somebody needs to immobilize her.

Ben: I already tried; she's not affected by my gravity powers.

The grey woman had gotten her sword out of gravattack's arm, not that the sword did any damage to him.

Paradox: then perhaps it's time it's time to think smarter.

Ben: I can't just switch between alien forms like the other bens can.

The grey woman tried to hit him again, this time glitch started shooting at her and Gwen tried to place some magical chains on her.

Grey woman: what are these things?

Gwen: magical chains. You're not....

Suddenly the street was enveloped in a flash as ben changed from gravattack to brainstorm.