Episode 42 - plumbers under attack.

We start with white knight inside of the plumbers, talking with Magister Patellidae in an elevator.

Magister Patellidae: are you sure you want to take it from here? This is the second most secure place on earth, outside of your own providence of course.

White: I wouldn't be so sure that place is safe anymore. Black was able to take over providence in a matter of minutes, and with the consortium behind her, she has enough resources to eventually figure out this nanite is here.

Magister Patellidae: it's still hard to believe that something so small can be so powerful.

White: well, believe it. because with all 5, you can become a god.

Magister Patellidae: what, like a celestialsapien?

White: if my knowledge of them is correct, then yes.

Magister Patellidae: that's quite a lot of power.

White: and no one should have that power.

As they finish on the elevator, getting to a level that only Magisters can get access too and as they walked forward, they found the container white was satisfied and they got back onto the elevator as Magister Patellidae got a message on his plumber's badge.

Magister Patellidae: I've got some good news for you; we've got more plumbers on earth now. Security has been increased, even if we can't tell them why.

White: good, that'll also mean that ben and his team is back.

Magister Patellidae: and their plumbers.

As they walked out of the elevator, they found that the ship for earth had opened up and the alien force was stepping out. Glitch still attached to Noah.

Brannigan: I'll admit it, you saved our butts there.

Ben: trust me, there are a tone of guys like him on earth.

Noah: I just can't believe we're actual plumbers.

Lucy: yeah, and I'm he first Lenopan plumber.

Rook: and I'm the first ravahnagandon plumber.

White: glad to see you're all ok.

Ben: no thanks to albedo, what are you doing here anyway white?

White: I have my reasons, but now that you're back, I need you four back in the field.

Glitch: four?

White: sorry you 5.

Magister Patellidae: hold on, they still need to be fully initiated onto the system.

However, as the room fell silent for a moment, they heard some kind of drilling.

Ben: are you guys having renovations done?

Magister Patellidae: not that I'm aware of.

Ben changed into big chill, and he flew out of the base, finding that black knight was outside with a platoon of black pawns, and he managed to freeze her drill before re-entering the base and timing out.

Ben: black knight's outside.

Noah: what is she after? Doesn't she work for you guys?

Magister Patellidae: I can tell you that she isn't after our tech.

Gwen made her hands glow with mana, ben got ready to change into an alien, glitch got his lasers ready, lucy got out of the plumber's uniform and she stood in her humanoid Lenopan form, and the rest of the newly deputized plumbers got ready to fight. And as she broke through the rocky exterior of MT Rushmore she found herself inside of the plumbers' headquarters. She built her B.F.S and flail and as she took a step forward, ben changed into swampfire.