Episode 46 - together strong.

We start with black knight, in providence looking at the plant on her monitor as she let out a sigh.

Black: I'm going to need a big distraction to get them away from there. And I think I've just found it.

She looked at her monitor where various villains were spread across the monitors of her office.

Cut to the plant where the group's moral is gone. Cricket is too busy being caught up in how she could've saved Tucc and Skwydd, rex was busy trying to protect his friends while Circe was trying to do the same thing, six was preoccupied with the lack of communication he's had from the other deadliest people, Dr holiday was scrambling to try and discover the final meta nanite, and Kevin was trying ignore everything only focusing on his antitrix while white had managed to keep his composure, still scanning for the final meta nanite with Bobo being the only one collected enough to help him.

Bobo: she's going to come for them soon.

White: I know. And I'm trying to figure this out. Each meta nanite gives off a signal but one of them keeps cutting out, as if it isn't active all the time like the others. And it's never enough for me to track it down.

however, they heard something coming from Bellwood, a massive explosion, which managed to reach them at the plant, the group stepped outside, and they could still see the smoke from the plant.

Kevin: what's going on over there?

Rex: come on. Let's find out.

Rex built his rex ride, with cricket, bobo and Circe getting on the ride. Kevin changed to rush, and he grabbed onto six, while Dr holiday took the jet, leaving white to defend the meta nanites. As they all arrive in Bellwood, they find the alien force fighting a whole host of villains. D.J decibel, zombozo and his circus freaks, quarry, steam Smythe, some DNAliens, a single Highbreed, and a few more. However there all separate direction and there all doing different things.

Rex: where did all of these villains come from?

Ben: they just kind of showed up and started causing havoc.

Charmcaster: I feel kind of annoyed that I wasn't invited to this villain's team up.

Suddenly a bullet was shot off and although nobody was hit, they all turned around to find that it was Cain.

DR holiday: how did he get his Evo bullets back?

Rex: what's the betting black knight brought them all here?

Kevin: whatever's the case, we can't just stand around.

Ben changed into echo echo, and he managed to duplicate himself.

Ben: come on then.

Cain: I'm not done with those two yet.

Rex: I've got him, split up.

Ben: already done.

With the group splitting up, some of the pairings weren't fair. Ben had changed managed to take on all of the DNAliens while Kevin was using bashmouth to fight the Highbreed, although something seemed off about it. he found one of the mind control collars on it and he used bootleg to take it off. Although this time instead of the Highbreed trying to help he immediately started fighting harder.

Kevin: well, that was a mistake.

Six was left to take on zombozo and his circus freaks.

Zombozo: oh look, it's the fashion police. You're not taking me in this time.

Six: do we even have to do this.

Thumb skull: of course, we do. We want to get paid.

Six: I won't hold back.