Episode 24 - vengeance of vilgax.

We start with ben, Gwen, Charmcaster, lucy and Noah fighting zombozo and his group of circus freaks. Echo echo was fighting acid mouth. Using his sonic screech to fight off the acid breath that he was trying to spew at him.

Ben: give it up man. You're not winning this one.

Acid mouth: you can't keep screaming at me forever.

Ben: I think your right.

He slapped his omnitrix and he changed to big chill. He managed to freeze acid breath, although he was able to melt it with his acid breath. Meanwhile Gwen was fighting freight wig who was whipping her hair around, trying to get Gwen who kept on protecting herself with her mana shields.

Freight wig: looks like somebody's got new tricks.

Gwen: and I'm not going to let you win.

She held out her hands and she managed to warp her hair in a mana band, although she had to concentrate to keep the hair tied up, lucy was helping by keeping freight wig tied up. At the same time Charmcaster was fighting thumb skull who started charging at her.

Charmcaster: Appendaga Regoria.

Suddenly thumb skull is sent into the air where he would crash into Noah, braking out of the stasis and collapsing onto zombozo who pushed thumb skull off of himself.

Zombozo: you kids can't let us just pull one heist, can you?

Ben: we wouldn't be heroes if we just let you do that.

Noah: I think it's time for gravatack to wrap this up.

Big chill nodded as he changed into gravatack and he turned into his planetary form, letting the circus freaks orbit around him before he sent them flying. Landing and timing out, he looked on as they went flying into to water.

Ben: all right, let's get smoothy's. On me.

Charmcaster: I don't even like those things.

Ben: you don't have to come along. You can go back to doing, whatever it is when we're not around.

Charmcaster sighed as glitch changed back into his car form and he drove them off as we cut to inside of providence where rex and his team are getting a briefing.

Rex: so, what's going on white? A rouge Evo collapsing a building.

White: a figure has just appeared in the park and he's setting up some kind of machine. His species isn't in the plumber's data base. I need the special agents to go out and figure out what he's doing.

Kevin: and how do you know he isn't an Evo?

White: all scans have come back negative.

Rex: come on then, let's not just stand around. We've got our orders.

Six: you're in an eager mood.

Rex: well, we're supposed to be meeting up with the others later for some lunch.

As they fly off, we find a humanoid figure activating some kind of machinery. As he activates the force field from the machinery the group just barely make it under, landing with a crash.

Circe: is everybody ok?

Kevin: I've been better.

As they get out of the crashed spaceship they find that the figure was an incursion. Just a mutated incursion.

Incursion: under the conqueror's challenge, we are forced to allow vilgax the chance to gain ownership of your planet.

Six: what are you talking about?