Episode 34 - not so secretive.

With ripjaws staring down the pair of crypted researchers he prepared himself to fight, however as he started to swim forward, he found his omnitrix starting to flash red. And he started swimming upwards as the crypted researchers, grabbed onto him he continued to freak out as he finally returned to normal and he had to hold his breath, hoping to make it to the surface. Meanwhile the rest of the alien force where on the beach as Charmcaster threw some rocks into the water.

Gwen: that's it, he's going to have timed out by now.

Noah: glitch and I will go down there.

Glitch: reminder, I can only last a few minutes underwater due to the pressure.

However, before they can go under, they spot the two crypted research bringing ben back to the surface who inhaled sharply the moment that he was able to.

Gwen: are you ok ben?

Ben: thanks to these two, who are you anyway?

The pair took off their helmets as ben looked at them with realization.

Ben: wait, you're the secret Saturdays, aren't you?

Lucy: wait, like zak?

Charmcaster: I'm sorry, who's Zak?

Doc: you must be ben Tennyson.

Ben: alien hero, and this is the alien force. We heard reports about something in the water and I thought we'd investigate.

Drew: the alien force? Are you all aliens?

Ben: I'm about 10 different aliens, Gwen is a quarter alien, lucy is a full alien, glitch is an alien, Charmcaster is a witch and Noah is just an average guy.

Noah: no need to throw me under the bus like that.

Doc: we shouldn't be standing atround. Listen, you deal with aliens, and we have an alien problem.

Ben: what do you need help with?

Doc pulled out his phone and he showed a blurry image, one that ben could determine the origins off.

Ben: that's a Highbreed.

Doc: what ever it is, they have one of our kids.

Drew: I still say we could take them on.

Ben: even my toughest guy struggles against them, and he can manipulate gravity.

Gwen: wait, one of your children?

Doc: Komodo. He went investigating, but he didn't come back. They have other crypted and we think there building an army.

Ben: or maybe, they've managed to get the xenosites to take over more then just humans.

Noah: if that's the case then they may have gotten to making it work for Evos.

Ben: this just got serious, can you get us to where the Highbreed are?

Doc: come on, let's go.

They find themselves at a ship that was hidden away, a fairly large one, although upon entering it they got a call from, Zak who was still in Africa.

Zak: I managed to free the Chupacabra.

Ben: hey Zak.

Zak: wait, is that ben?

Ben: yep, heard you've got an alien problem.

Zak: have my parents already told you everything?

Lucy: just about.