Episode 19 - the plague

White: it's been 24 hours since the event happened. This virus seems to be only affecting non-Evos. However, we don't have many Evo allies. Circe has been distracted with trying to keep Benjamin Kirby Tennyson from causing more damage and Bobo is doing the same with Kevin Ethan levin. This has left me with only a few free Evos. The three that call themselves the Hong Kong gang have managed to learn how to fly a providence ship quite quickly, so they have been able to do many tasks but none of them have been as effective as rex.

Cut to rex flying over the city, finding another Evo who is trying to attack downtown.

Rex: all right, I'm already tired out so let's get this over and done with.

He switches to his smack hands, and he punches the Evo before managing to cure it, returning the giant turtle like Evo into human.

White: how's that Evo looking?

Rex: cured.

He builds his boogie pack, and he flies back to the providence base, and he landed down, walking inside and lying down on the examination bed in the medical bay.

Rex: any luck on figuring anything out you two?

Dr holiday: unfortunately, not. Theses shocks are keeping me awake, but I feel like I'm frying my brain.

Onyx: and I had to use some of the nanites from my battle suit to help fix up Eve. My core is fighting off this virus, but I don't have a full connection to my cores here and my suit can't filter this thing out anymore.

White: so, you're failing.

Onyx: I'm not a biologist. I'm a tech girl.

White: well, you need to figure this out.

Dr holiday: we have just under 42 hours before we start losing people.

Onyx: and that's being generous since I doubt that anybody had drank the second, they fell asleep. We're looking at what is probably closer to 32 hours. At best.

White: then figure this out. Rex, I need you to stop the subway trains in the city before people start getting hurt.

White turns off the monitor and rex sighs as Dr holiday confronts him.

Dr holiday: every life saved counts.

Rex: I know. I just wish I had some help.

Suddenly his communicator goes off.

Rex: how is everybody?

Circe: it's official, I hate Gravattack.

She was stuck orbiting around him, while he had curled up into his planetary form. She screeched at him, and he changed to crashhopper.

Circe: do you want to switch with me cricket?

Cut to cricket who was jumping around, managing to stop an icy humanoid Evo from freezing people over.

Cricket: I'm a little detracted right now. There are a lot more of these Evos who want to hurt humans then I thought.

Cut to Tucc who was just barely holding back a stone like Evo dog who was just moving.

Tucc: at least you're not dealing with 10 tons of ravenous rock.

Cut to Skwydd who had created a cloud of nanite ink, to try and get more people to safety.

Skwydd: things aren't looking better in Hong Kong. Without people to keep the cells going, quarry has broken out. I'm struggling to keep people out of his path.

Cricket: quarry's broken out?

Rex: just focus on keeping the people safe. When I get a minute, I'll be over.