Episode 26 - alone together.

Our episode starts with ben, Gwen, Charmcaster and Noah fighting off some DNAliens and a Highbreed.

Charmcaster: any time you want to help Tennyson.

Ben: I'm still timed out; this thing has been even buggier since my aliens got out.

Glitch: I did warn you.

Ben: wait, time in.

He activated the omnitrix and he tried to get gravattack, although he ended up with echo echo.

Ben: I can work with this.

Glitch: be careful that is a teleporter pod. It could spit you anywhere in the galaxy.

Ben: I'll keep that in mind.

Highbreed: get off of me vermin.

He managed to throw almost all of the echo echo clones off of him, although one managed to cling on and as the Highbreed tried to leave, Gwen tried to hit him with a mana disc.

Gwen: where do you think you're going?

However, as her mana hit the teleporter pod, it turned on and messed with the landing location of the pod. As the Highbreed gets close to it, it sucks him and the echo echo clones in, leaving the other three behind. As the pair of the Highbreed and ben exit the teleporter pod's shock wave, they found that they were in the middle of a dessert.

Ben: what is this place?

Highbreed: we are on the desert planet Turrawuste, that acts as a routing station for the teleporter pod.

Ben: so where is the pod?

Highbreed: your friend threw off our coordinates.

Ben: ok, so witch direction should we go?

Highbreed: how should I know? And why would I help you anyway?

Ben: because we're alone together here. But if you don't know where I is then I need to try something.

Ben stood on a rock, and he shot out different soundwaves, one of them bouncing off of the teleporter station and ben smiled.

Ben: it's this way.

Ben started scratching himself as he returned to normal.

Highbreed: you disgust me.

Ben: not much I can do about an itch.

The Highbreed would've rolled its eyes if it could but as he walked forward ben tried to get ahead of him.

Highbreed: you will remain 10 paces behind me.

Ben: I'm the one who knows the way.

Highbreed: 10 paces.

Ben sighed as they got walking, after walking for a while the Highbreed came to a stop as he fell to his knees.

Ben: are you ok dude?

Highbreed: the one true spice requires a colder climate.

Ben: I noticed with all of those weather towers. Hang on, I think I have something that can work for both of us.

He changed into big chill, and he tries to cool off the Highbreed, although he doesn't allow ben to do it.

Highbreed: stop breathing on me, vermin.

Ben: I'm just trying to help.

Highbreed: I do not need your help.

Ben: wait is that water?