Episode 13 - animo, breach and the new girl.

We start with animo and breach standing over providence's tower. Looking down as they go back over their plan.

DR animo: you're sure you can get us in there?

Breach: it would help if you removed that ridiculous suit.

Animo reluctantly takes off the animal suit he had been wearing for 5 years straight.

Breach: I'm still shocked that you're trying to free him.

Animo: what can I say, the resources she's promising to give us. It makes it worth it.

Breach: how do you know she even know she will give you the DNA samples.

Animo: I don't but I can't refute a prize like that.

Breach opened up a breach and while it got the two inside of the building, they found themselves inside the hanger. However, the only people there were Caesar and onyx.

Caesar: her code is quite complex. Whoever wrote it must have been a genius.

Onyx: you'd think that, but he was taken down pretty quickly despite having a few of the same powers I do. He knew how to cancel them out, but he didn't count on the power of teamwork, something eternal did.

Caesar: what kind of powers do you have?

Onyx: Gyrokinesis, super speed and enhanced technological knowledge. Being a super genius is literally in my genes. Even if I still don't get biology that much.

Caesar: once we've fixed up your friend do you think you'll be sticking around?

Onyx: probably, at least until I can find my friends.

Caesar and she turn around to keep on working on the machine while Dr animo and breach hide away.

Animo: she said all of those pesky heroes wouldn't be in Bellwood.

Breach: it's just one hero. We can take her on our own. Come on. I know where they'll be keeping him.

The pair run off through the base, managing to use one of the doors to get themselves into the petting zoo. Breach scoffed as they entered the room and she tried to open up another breach.

Breach: you know where to go doctor.

The pair split off and while Dr animo searches for the power core, breach manages to sneak her way to the holding cells. As she looked through them, she saw all different kinds of Evos and aliens. And even a few Evo aliens. She spotted an Evo splixon who was half was split and who looked to be in some kind of pain. She spotted an Evo conductoid that had been constantly overcharge so it was only getting stronger and stronger. Until it drained it's self of all of its energy. She spotted a particularly nasty looking Oryctini who seemed to need to be constantly fed something. However, as she kept on walking, she found who she had been looking for. She found van Kleiss.

Breach: we're getting you out of here.

Van Kleiss: what are you doing here breach?

Breach: I've been wanting to come and get you for the longest time, but this place has something that's messing with my breaches.

Van Kleiss: then how do you plan on getting me out of here?

Breach: those heroes are distracted and animo taking down the generators we'll be able to get you out.

Van Kleiss: how does that animal freak know where the power generator is in this place?

Breach: let's just say that an old friend told us. Well, an old friend of yours.