Episode 40 - official plumbers training.

Ben: another day, another villain.

We watch as the alien force are fighting off steam Smythe and his clocktopus ben trying to freeze its insides with big chill.

Gwen: it's been 6 years can't you upgrade already?

Steam Smythe: that goes against the entire point.

Charmcaster: that thing's so old I can't even use my magic to disassemble it.

Steam Smythe: plus, one to the old ways.

Lucy: doesn't this still count as technology, since it's helping you in an unnatural way.

Ben: don't bother he won't listen.

Steam Smythe: I won't listen to you mud girl. I mean you are mad out of mud, right?

Lucy: it's more like my cellular structure has taken on a mud like state that acts like mud but allows me to shape shift.

Steam Smythe: thank you for clarifying that for me.

Lucy: no problem, now don't look down.

Steam Smythe immediately looked down where he found Noah, wearing glitch, tying up the legs of the clocktopus.

Noah: and it looks like it about your bedtime.

Steam Smythe: that wasn't even a good one.

Ben: I think you need to chill out.

He managed to fly through steam Smythe, freezing the fire causing the clocktopus to fall into the water. Steam Smythe got the helicopter out of his hat and he flew off.

Steam Smythe: now that is how you make a good come back.

Noah: did he have to insult me on his way out?

Gwen: no

Ben: yes.

Charmcaster: so, can we get out of here?

As the group got ready to leave, they found their badges flashing, although ben had left his back at his house.

Lucy: it's time.

Noah: time for what?

Lucy: our final tests so we can become full on plumbers.

Charmcaster: and this is the part where I leave, bye bye.

She starts walking off as glitch turns into the rust buggy.

Glitch: we should get going then, this is important.

Ben: who has the final exams on a Saturday?

Lucy: it's weeklong.

Gwen: what about school?

The trio got a text acknowledging the time off as had been requested by providence, as well as their parents asking what's going on.

Lucy: come on, let's go.

Ben: I'll catch up, I left mine at home.

He changed into crash hopper, and he jumped into town before managing to find his way back to the rust bucket that was already on the road.

Glitch: perhaps this journey would go faster if ben was to change into a flying alien.

Ben: oh yeah, you can merge with my alien's DNA, can't you?

Ben activated the omnitrix and he changed into big chill again, letting the group fly off into distance, arriving at mount Rushmore, ben timed out as glitch got himself onto Noah, becoming the battle suit again as lucy switched from her human form, that she had been using every time she was riding around in glitch to stop her mud from getting all over him, to her humanoid Lenopan form and the group got their badges out as they walked into the plumbers base, finding magister Patellidae waiting for them.