CHAPTER 5

KEISHA'S POV

Today, I awoke earlier than usual. Tyler was getting married in my dream, but it wasn't to me. I couldn't get any sleep after the dream. I'm not sure how long it will take me to get over this. The sun had not yet risen, therefore it was still too early. I showered and changed into a black dress and sandals before heading to the beach. I returned to the rock where I had sat the day before and watched the waves crash against the shore. The sun was about to rise, and the sky was absolutely stunning.

The birds were chirping, and I let out all of my emotions. Anger, wrath, and pain. As I gazed up to the sky and questioned god what I had done to deserve all of this suffering, tears began to flow freely. My tears had dried up, and I was numb once more. I smiled as I watched the sun rise and made a wish. A wish for the end of my suffering. Before the crowds began to gather, I returned to my room. I went to the restroom to wash my face before heading to reception to await the girls. We were heading to a theme park today, and I was looking forward to riding the rides.

Maybe that will distract me from my problems. Yolanda and Shanae were already at the reception when I arrived. Shanae's presence surprised me because she is seldom on time. I guess I'm not the only one who is looking forward to today. We exchanged hugs and good mornings before heading to a nearby restaurant for brunch. When the waiter approached us while we were still eating, he informed us that some guys wanted to pay for our meal, and when we looked over to them, they grinned and waved. I didn't want them to get anything twisted because I don't want anything to do with the male gender, so I just let it go. Just as I was going to decline the offer, the girls nodded and smiled, and I didn't want them to miss out because of me, so I just let it go. The boys approached us and began conversing with the girls, and when they inquired as to why I wasn't talking, Shanae offered the explanation that I wasn't feeling well. The boys were heading to the same theme park as us by chance, and the girls urged that they join us. I didn't want to be around them, but I guess the more the merrier.

....................

please like, vote and comment.❤❤