CHAPTER 12

KEISHA'S POV

The girls made plans with the guys again today, and we spent practically half the day with them. Now that I've given them a chance, I can honestly say that we get along fairly well. I just hope they don't get things mixed up because we are all hanging out together. We had a good day and were intending to return to the resort later to attend an event they were hosting. Before going back, we still needed to get something to eat, so we did that as well. We returned to the resort once we had finished eating.

We returned to our rooms, and I took a shower before changing into a pair of jeans, a top, and combat boots because we would be out until late. I hurriedly exited and went to sit on my rock to watch the sun set. Here, the view is always beautiful. As I started taking shots with my phone, I overheard someone clearing their throat. I swear, when I looked up, this man appeared to have just descended from heaven. He has a beard that fits him perfectly, and his hair is dark. He is tall, and his physique appears to have been carved by God himself.

He is the most attractive man on the planet right now, and I'll stake my life on it. "My name is Colin; what's yours?" He asked in a way that made it clear he didn't want to be here. Although no one compelled him to be here, why is he there? I replied because I didn't want to be impolite. "keisha. My name is Keisha Woods" I said. He gave me a wicked grin as he gazed at me. He started rambling as I began to feel uneasy. I couldn't make out what he was saying at first, but in the end he stated, "I alpha Colin Andino reject you Keisha Woods as my mate."

I swear it seemed like his eye color was changing as I stared right into his eyes. I burst out laughing. I'm definitely being pranked. I asked, "Where's the camera?" I laughed even more when he gave me a surprised expression. He undoubtedly believes that I am an idiot to fall for such tricks. He then chuckles as well, but it sounds forced. You are the first person who didn't fall for the prank, he stated before walking away without showing me the camera. I got up and went to my girlfriends. We want to make the most of the last day we have. When I do return home, I will miss them.

.............

So Colin tried rejecting Keisha and it didn't work. What do you guys think will happen next?

please comment, share and vote❤❤