CHAPTER 10

COLIN'S POV

I need to learn what scent was on Emilio and why he was unable to detect it. I. I have gotten a good sniff and tomorrow morning I will investigate this matter. Now it is time to look over the plan. If all continues as planned, I should have complete power over this realm by this time next year. I make my way to bed and let sleep take over.

I got up early and took a shower. I changed into my black suit and left the room to look into the source of the scent, but first I walked downstairs to the restaurant and had breakfast. They serve ridiculously small portions; you could think they are feeding a puppy. I turned to check my phone to see whether my beta had sent me any messages. Fortunately, given our current level of technical development, I can still reach my beta in the alternate realm using the phone I use. With how lazy and behind mortals are on everything I have really thought over the work that would come with taking over this realm and I have plans set in place in that regard.

I was on my phone when I caught a scent, I sniffed on Emilio last night. My senses went into overdrive, so I turned to face the source of the smell and saw females there. When the woman in the pink dress turns, my suspicions are proven to be correct. The scent appears to be coming from her. My wolf growls in distaste, "Mate." Impossible. No supernatural being has ever mated with a human. My wolf repeats what he stated when I ask him about it again. In addition to giving me a mate I didn't desire, the moon goddess also turned the mate human. a useless piece of trash. There's no denying that the moon goddess makes mistakes.

I can feel my wolf attempting to take control and reject the human right now, but we can't do that in this place because there are so many onlookers. Because she is a human, we cannot even have our fill with her, thus the sooner we reject her, the better. I return to the suite and begin drinking. Does the moon goddess loathe me so much that she paired me up with a human? I know I never wished for a mate and would have rejected her regardless of who she is, but a human mate is taking it too far.

....................

what do you guys think will happen next?

will Colin reject Keisha or will he change his mind?