CHAPTER 19

KEISHA'S POV

I heard a knock as I was sobbing, and the person opened the door. I'm hoping I won't have to deal with the devil once more. I turned to see who it was, and as soon as I saw his face, I sprang up to give him a bear hug and started crying even more. About a minute later, I hastily got back and turned to face him. What's he doing over here. Is he also involved in this situation? I was puzzled. I sat back down and tried to make sense of everything after he swiftly assured me that he wouldn't harm me, as if he had read my mind. Emilio, what are you doing here? I questioned him and awaited his response. Despite the fact that we don't truly know one another, after our little conversation, he has become the only person here I feel I can trust. Let me explain while you sit down. "You have left the world of mortals. You are in a supernatural world and are only here because you were mated to our alpha" he said. supernatural realm? Alpha? He chuckled when I asked. Let me give a thorough explanation since I assume your kind doesn't know anything about this. 

There are two realms . There is one for the supernatural and one for you mortals. I and pretty much everyone you have seen here are werewolves. We have two forms which is that of our human side and that of our wolf. In contrast to humans, we have mates, and those are the people we will always be with. Our mates are everything to us, yet there are occasionally supernatural beings that do not wish to be bound by the mate bond, which in this case is our alpha. You have the choice to reject the mate bond, and that is what our alpha decided to do with the bond between you and him. Even if it was all too much to process at once, a lot of things began to make sense. from what I heard around to things I saw within the cells. I believe I'm losing my mind. What makes it possible. What is the underlying science, and why hasn't the human race discovered this sooner? I thought to myself, felt something prickle my skin, and then began to drift off to sleep.