CHAPTER 26

KEISHA'S POV

Today I got up really early and took a shower. After getting dressed, I went to the headquarters of the servants for breakfast, and after finishing, I prepared to go sightseeing. The least I could do with my last days is to make memories. If I were at home, I would spend the day with my family, but since that is not possible, I should probably spend my final hours touring this place and taking in the craziness of reality. I went to a place that appeared to be a mall, and I must admit that if the situation had been different, I could have enjoyed being here, but all I have felt since being here is pain and heartache.

She didn't even realize how much time she had spent roaming about until it was getting late. She noticed that she had left the crowded streets behind and was now on a narrow street. She was scared Colin would assume she tried to flee and execute her right there, as he had promised. She wanted to die, but not before having one final meal. Before she could react, a man appeared out of nowhere and shoved her into a nearby alley. She began pleading and telling him she had nothing of worth of robbing, but the man only grinned at her.

Sweetheart, I don't want to rob you, he said. He approached her and began kissing her. Despite Keisha's best efforts, she was helpless in the face of a male werewolf's superior strength. He pushed her down while effortlessly ripping her clothing off. As the man continued to get on top of her, the pain from her injuries was blinding. This cannot be happening, she reasoned to herself. She prayed fervently for God to intervene to save her, but he did not. She felt him penetrate her and it hurt very bad. The man continued pleasuring himself for what she counted as 145 seconds before he was pulled of off her. She watched Colin kill the man in cold blood and when he went to her he took his jacket off and gave it to her. If she was foolish she would believe she saw him being concerned but she wasn't. I hope you are happy now she said to him in a voice so low if colin didn't have enhanced hearing he wouldn't have heard. I hope you look at all this pain that you have caused me and you are happy that you broke me beyond repair she told him. Her brokenness was evident in her eyes. Her long-protected purity was stripped from her in a matter of minutes.