CHAPTER 11

COLIN'S POV

A mortal mate? How is that possible? Such a thing is abhorrent. This cannot ever be known by anyone. I'll look for a good opportunity to have her by herself so I can reject her. She will undoubtedly pass away from the agony of being rejected. I mean, if the pain of rejection can drive my kind insane or cause them to die, what would it do to a human? I wouldn't feel the pain very much. I am the strongest being that has ever existed, and nothing can ever hurt me.When my father killed my mother a century ago, I experienced my first bout with pain. I killed my father without mercy a year later on the exact same day when I was just 17 years old, and I have never felt anything since. Before today's day is out, I must reject her. This cannot be put off. It won't be difficult to charm her and find some alone time with her. Humans are often overcome by the beauty and strength we possess and fall at our feet. By simply breathing in their way, I could have any female I wanted at any time.

I change out of my formal attire and proceed to the reception once more. I feel the urge to vomit as I turn to look at her and the two girls who I suppose to be her friends. A few minutes later, three males approach them and give each other hugs as if they are old friends. disgraceful. Does she not value herself enough to allow men to touch her however they please? She is undoubtedly similar to the loose girls I have to deal with every day that I am here. Well, I don't mind because it makes getting some alone time with her to reject her extremely simple.  

...............

please vote, share and leave a comment ❤❤