CHAPTER 24

KEISHA'S POV

Astro brought me to the room I slept in the other night, and I immediately jumped in the shower. I was repulsed by the claw marks on my stomach when I took off my clothes. Why does everything horrible have to happen to me? Tyler cheated on me, and the man who ought to worship the ground I walk on and have to love me more than anything else treats me like a burden in his life and he even want me dead. I've been bullied all of my life, and just when I felt like things were getting better, they fell apart again. I know my parents must be worried about my safety and i wish i could see them one last chance. At this time, I believe that many people will find peace after my passing. Maybe if I take my own life, all the problems that come with being me will go away, and maybe then I'll find peace. I entered the shower and tried to maneuver around my wounds. After finishing the shower, I got out. I entered the room and put on my clothes. I started thinking of ways to end my life when I heard the door open. When I turned to check who it was, I saw the beast himself. He let himself into the room and stood in front of me.

"Due to the failure of the ritual, you will face persecution at the upcoming full moon, which is in three days" he told me.

I grinned as I turned to face him. I suppose that's it. Please send my body back home after you do everything you want to me. I told him that I wanted my parents to have some sort of closure and that I wanted to be buried where my ancestors were. I stated everything with intent. I'm sick of living, and my death will be a well-earned long vacation.