CHAPTER 30

Keisha's pov

I have been home for six months now and surprisingly I still miss Colin very much. My parents still think I am sulking over Tyler but that is not true and it kills me that I can not even tell them that. I mean how do you tell your parents that you miss a man that is a werewolf and that you are mated to without them thinking that you are crazy. I have also been talking a lot with my friends lately. Most of my nights I spend imagining how things could have turned out differently with Colin.

When I spoke with my mom yesterday, she told me that making bad decisions is better that sitting and wondering how things could have turned out and today morning I pressed the button on the necklace Colin gave me. I know I should hate him for all that he has done and put me through, but I can't get myself to do that. I can't stop thinking about our kiss till this day. I went to sleep with the necklace in my hand and hoped Colin would find me.

I felt someone shaking me awake and when I woke up there he was. I spung out of bed and hugged him tight and he hugged me back. 'you do not look like you are in danger. Is everything okay?" he asked. I smiled and kissed him and that is when I realized how much I love him. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Colin. I love you so much I told him and he too told me how much he loves and missed me.

After our confessions he made me sit down and held my hands. 'If you are going to step up as Luna, we have to have a Luna ceremony for you, and I am afraid if my people find out about the mortal realm they would want to take over and I know my enemies would stop at nothing now that I have a weakness'. 'What are you saying Colin' I asked him, and he smiled at me. "After I have taken you on as my Luna we will have to move to the mortal realm permanently and break the portal between the two realms".