CHAPTER 13

COLIN'S POV

How dare that human laugh at me. What went wrong with the rejection? I can feel the rage building within of me as my inner wolf struggles for dominance. If I were back in my kingdom, I would let my fury out by ripping the flesh off of everyone in the dungeons. If my wolf takes charge, there will be mayhem. "Emilio!!" I yelled, my voice being loud. Yes, Alpha, he said as he rushed into the room. I told him to tie me. "Tie me up before my beast takes over." I may be ruthless, I might be ruthless, but my beast is the devil himself.

Emilio runs to fetch the chain from my belongings. The most powerful witch to ever exist crafted this chain, which is made of pure silver. I really hope it works because if it doesn't, everyone here would be in danger and we would have to start the invasion sooner than we had planned, which is something I do not want to do. Emilio chains me up, and even though I can feel my strength being sapped by the chain, it is not enough to tame my wolf. My wolf begins to wane as I inject myself with a syringe full of silver.

I'm hoping there won't be any harm from the silver in this chain and the silver in my bloodstream. This much silver would have killed any other wolf. After a while, I start to feel more in control, and after spending hours struggling with my wolf, I finally pass out from exhaustion. A few hours later, when I wake up, the chains that had been around me have already been removed. I need to talk to my beta and get his opinion. Although I didn't want anyone to know, the only way I can solve this mystery is by having my beta summon Rosina to the castle.Rosina is difficult to locate because she never stays put for long. A strong witch must be aware of the reason for this. Maybe she's previously been foretold this in a prophecy. Calling my beta, I grab my phone. I don't say hello when he answers; instead, I tell him what occurred and order him to find Rosina and bring her over to the castle in two days. I have to return to Arcadia. I have no idea how I'm going to get that human girl there. Will she even possess the strength to make it to a different realm? She can't pass away before I sever the tie because if she does, my wolf will have to grieve her loss, and I won't stand by and allow that to happen.