*NOTE*

Thank you for checking out, The Summer Court! I am so happy you are here, and I hope that you enjoy this book. This started as simply a way to expand my skills since I rarely write in the third person and had never tried writing a book where romance was the main theme. I didn't expect it to go much anywhere but here we are - COMPLETED. *confetti*

Thank you so much to everyone who has supported this book and me as it has evolved. I am working hard through the first round of edits so bear with me as I update and fine-tune it. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

[That being said I wanted to add a trigger warning for adult themes]

There is a trigger warning attached to Chapter 61 of The Summer Court for 'attempted' Sexual Assault. I stand by and support victims and firmly believe that SA is SA no matter how 'bad' or how 'far' it goes. I do not endorse it or tolerate it, and let's just say the attacker gets what is coming to them. 

So, while the content is not graphic, I know that everyone has different tolerances, and I would never want to cause pain to anyone by not addressing a trigger. <3

Again, thank you so much for stopping in to check out The Summer Court and I hope that as you join Elsine on her journey to know what love truly is, you will be both entertained and invested!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Summer Court ©Kylie R. Trask 2022

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.