𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘

- Before the explosion -

The girls took you in and asked you if you needed anything else due to what the Oiran had done to you. You told them that you were fine and thanked them for all they had done.

"I'm sorry about her." The girl said. "It's just what we have to live with."

You looked at the girl as you held the bloodied cloth to your nose. "Still, she has no excuse to act like that."

You sighed as the girls looked down. Almost as if in shame. You raised a brow.

"Hey. Don't be ashamed. If anything, she should be ashamed."

The girls shrugged. "If we do anything, then we disappear. They 'loose their footing'. Like Hinatsuru-Chan."

That name... Your eyes widened slightly at the name. Uzui-San's wife!

"No! She didn't lose her footing. She got really sick." The other explained.

"I wasn't there when it happened. I guess I just assumed she did. Every girl who is missing from this house is either dead, like the hostess, or lost their footing."

"It's sad." The other girl stated.

You sighed to yourself. Those poor girls... I can't even imagine what they have been through. Especially with her attitude parading around. If anything she should learn some discipline.

"L/n-Chan? Are you alright?"

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at the girl who gazed back at you worriedly.

"Oh! Yeah I'm alright. I hope that one girl is okay. Her ear looked really bad." You said.

The girl nodded her head then looked back at you. "You should probably rest. Today was... eventful."

"Yeah. I think I'm going to go back and take care of Nakuru." You smiled and stood up. As you did, however, you wobbled slightly and almost fell over. The girl got up quickly and helped you regain your balance. Your vision darkened but quickly went back to normal. You blinked and shook your head.

"You sure you're okay?"

"Yeah. Just had to adjust a little bit. I'm alright." You reassured her with a warm grin. She shook her head and let you walk back. She watched you to make sure you didn't fall again. Thankfully, you walked around the corner easily.

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

You walked into Nakuru's baby room and strolled on over to the little babe's crib. You looked down  and smiled to yourself at the tiny baby. Looking at babies always seemed to make you feel better about everything. If you were down in the dumps, most of the times when seeing a baby the whole room lights up a thousand times brighter than all the stars in the universe.