2. A messed-up dick

I woke up without a hangover. Something I was not pleased about. After yesterday's loss, I should have gotten blacked out drunk and woken up feeling like death. But of course, Jake had to ruin that. He had ruined my drinking mood and then the bathroom.

My skin heated as the memories surfaced. They flashed through my mind, his lips on mine, his hands in my hair. I was way too worked up. It didn't help that I still had yet to actually get off. When I left that bathroom hard as a rock I had willed it to go down with my anger and frustration. It somehow worked and when I returned to bed last night I didn't let myself try to work off the tension that still remained in my muscles.

I was definitely not going to jerk off to Jake Oliver. So I banned any dick touching until my brain could decide to get turned on for anything else. As long as flashes of him continued to repeat through my head I was going to be deeply unsatisfied.

Pulling myself out of bed was an unwelcoming experience. All I wanted was to hide away in bed all day but my stomach was empty and I needed to put some food in it before I got even grumpier.

"You look like you're in an even worse mood than you were last night. I see that you slept well." Monroe greeted me the second I stepped out of my room.

I shot him a forced smile and then flipped him off.

"He smiles." Becca jumped up in a cheer from the kitchen.

"I might even do it again if there's food in there for me," I told her.

"I'm toasting bagels, I can throw one in for you if you want when I'm done." She offered.

I considered it for a second but I was lazy and impatient.

"Nah I'll have something else."

That something else was the Cocoa Puffs I had stashed on the top of the fridge that I saved for morning afters. It was a weird tradition that started my freshman year after Becca dragged me to the dining hall after I woke up hungover in the morning. I had felt like death so instead of trying to eat a whole breakfast I grabbed a bowl of Cocoa Puffs. It became my hangover meal after that. Even though I wasn't hungover this morning, I still shook out a bowl ready to start my morning with some junk.

"So what's got you all moody this morning?" Monroe questioned.

I never felt weird about just telling Monroe and Becca anything. They were very honest about basically everything and so I tended to return the energy. But now I could not admit to anything that had happened last night. Not the bathroom, or the long night I laid in bed willing for my brain to just shut off.

"I'm just horny man," I told him the half-truth.

"You know you should come out with us tonight there is a frat party. Maybe you can get yourself some much-needed action." Becca said sitting down with her and Monroe's bagel.

"Yeah maybe-," I trailed off as the front door opened and Jetson trudged in.

"God I feel like shit." He walked over took one look at Becca's bagel and grabbed it taking a huge bit. "That's good." His voice was muffled from having a full mouth.

"I'm going to kill you." Becca glared at Jetson.

Jetson froze, looked down at the bagel in his hand and then at Becca.

"Fuck," And then he turned and made a run from it.

Monroe and I just watched as Becca got up to chase him. It was not an uncommon occurrence in the house for Jetson and Becca to butt heads. And it was basically an unspoken rule to not mess with Becca and her bagels.

"You should come out with us tonight, a lot of the guys are coming with and it would be nice to have you there for once," Monroe said.

"Fine, I guess it could be fun." I sighed relenting.

Monroe grinned widely, I did not go out with the team much, usually only to celebrate a win. I tended to get worried about the example I was setting if I was going out partying all the time and getting drunk. I needed to be the perfect captain for my team but after yesterday I needed something to clear my head.

---

When Monroe had suggested hooking up with someone I took that to heart. Which would explain how exactly I ended up here, at this party making out with Shawn, a guy who is apparently on the swim team. It all happened in a blur really, one second I had been trying to get away from the loud noisy area of the living room, and then Shawn was there. We talked for a little, I wasn't even sure what was said, besides the fact that he definitely said something about swimming. Now I had him pressed up against a wall.

This should be exactly what I wanted.

But there was just something missing. There was no fight to it, I was easily given control of the situation. And wasn't that what I had wanted in that bathroom with Jake? Hadn't I tried so hard to get control? This was easier, this should be better. But here I was with a hot guy pressed against me, grinding against my hip at a slow but steady pace. I should be turned on, after last night I should be solid as a rock in my jeans begging to release.

I seriously think my dick might be broken.

It was making a valiant effort though. It tried to get up but I was sporting a semi that did not seem to want to get any harder. It was like writer's block but with penises.

I knew the cure, the one thing that would end my suffering but I would rather my dick fall off than admit that one out loud. So instead I pressed my hip harder against Shawn's erection, a boner I was getting seriously jealous over. Look at him not having a messed-up dick that only wanted to get off to its worst enemy.

Just because I wasn't getting off doesn't mean Shawn has to suffer so I did what I did best and unbuttoned his pants giving myself room to push my hand in and wrap my fingers around his cock.

A/n:

Chapter two!! I'm really excited about this story and sharing it with you all!! I'm switching up my upload schedule so chapters will be posted every Monday and Friday starting next week!

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!

-Cora Leigh