32. Put your dick away

Today was the day. I was officially meeting all of Jake's roommates. I had seen a few in quick passing when I came over but I hadn't really met them. So I ended up waking up kinda early, my whole body electrified with nerves.

I was in the kitchen trying to make myself a coffee with the coffee machine when two arms wrapped around me. I leaned into Jake's embrace.

"You're up early." He murmured into my neck.

"So are you." I answered.

"I would still be in bed if my boyfriend hadn't snuck out." He pressed light kisses against my skin.

I wanted nothing more than to turn around and press my lips against his. I wanted to get lost in him but there was a thin line. We were taking it slow and I didn't know if I could stop if I threw myself at him right now.

"I know what we could do that involves a bed and no sleeping." I grinned knowing that it was all jokes for now.

"Me too." He hummed. "We can watch the next Star Wars movie."

"Those are the sexiest words you've ever said to me." I moaned playfully.

"Really? The sexiest?"

And I couldn't stop all the memories to surface.

I want to see my name on your back as you ride my dick.

I bet I could just tie you up here, fuck you whenever I wanted and you'd fucking love it, you're just so greedy for my dick.

Now was really not the time to be thinking of the words that poured out of Jake's mouth but I really couldn't help it. My boyfriend was hot as shit.

"Good morning." I jumped at the sound of someone else in the room.

When I turned I was even more surprised to see a fully naked guy standing in front of us smiling.

"Um-," I was sort of speechless.

"Jesus Connor what did I tell you about walking around naked." Jake groaned from behind me.

"Ooo is that coffee?" He eyed my steaming mug.

"Take it and please put your dick away." Jake grabbed my coffee and shoved it at his roommate.

"I was just going to make my own, no need to give yours up." Connor waved it off walked over towards me where the coffee machine was.

"Connor don't make me drag your naked ass out of this kitchen myself." Jake said harshly.

"Fine I'll leave you love birds alone." He took the mug and turned around walking away his bare ass on full display.

"Well that was something." I said looking over at Jake who was rubbing his hand down his face.

"So you've met Connor." He laughed lightly.

"I think I more than just met him."

"Here I'll make you a new coffee." He stepped out from behind me grabbing another mug.

"I'm holding you to watching the next Star Wars movie." I told him.

"Get your ass back in bed and set it up then." He smacked my ass lightly and I did exactly as he said and rushed back to the bedroom to turn on the movie.

After a lazy morning with Jake watching a movie I was feeling less stressed. I was still nervous but he had eased some of the nerves in me. I felt pretty good that no matter what happened we'd be ok.

And honestly how much worse can it get? I've already seen his roommates dick.

"Still nervous?" He asked me.