9. A nudist

Jake pov-

"Yo Connor!" I yelled banging on his door.

Connor was one of my four roommates, the one roommate who I actually had to worry about them failing out or some shit. He didn't take all that much seriously. For example, at the moment he was supposed to be getting ready to go to lecture but I'm pretty sure he was passed out and was about to be dealing with a pretty mean hangover.

With no response on the other side I pushed the door open.

"Jesus." I shook my head at the sight.

He wasn't quite passed out but he was very naked sprawled out on his bed.

"Natasha still here?" He moved to sit up looking around his room, his eyes half shut.

"You want to put some pants on or something?" I asked not really expecting him to.

Another thing about Connor was that I was pretty sure he was a nudist. I swear I'd seen him naked more times I had seen him fully clothed. But that could also be because he was drunk most of the time and alcohol seemed to cause his clothes to disappear.

"Nah wouldn't want to deprive you of this work of art." He gestured to himself.

"Right of course thanks." I said sarcastically.

"So you're here because?"

"You've got class." I reminded him.

"What time is it?" He rolled over reaching for his phone.

"It's almost 4."

"Shit I think I slept all day."

"Are you going to be fucked for practice later?" I asked kinda expecting it from him at this point.

"Nah I'll just skip class and maybe nap some more." He waved me off falling back onto his bed ready to go back to sleep.

"Nico!" I called out not really wanting to deal with this myself.

"Again?" My other roommate Nico walked over peering into the room.

"Great invite the whole gang." Connor muttered.

"Not it," Nico put his finger to his nose.

"You can't fucking do that. Deal with him." I argued.

"Fuck that I'm not going anywhere near his limp dick."

"A very sexy limp dick!" Connor yelled.

"You fucking wish dude." Nico shook his head turning to leave.

I walked into the room knowing no one else would deal with this. I grabbed him some underwear and threw it at him.

"Put those on and get ready, you look like shit." I told him.

"So fucking bossy." But he listened slipping his legs into the boxers and pulling them up.

"You have ten minutes before you need to leave to get to class on time." I said and then turned closing the door behind me.

It was like taking care of a kid. Most of the time he had his shit together. He was always naked and had a solid rotation of women coming and going from his room but he got his shit done. But sometimes things just got bad and he'd get drunk like every morning and afternoon and night. That's when I had to step in just to get him out of the house to get to class and practice.

It was only about five minutes before his door opened again and he stumbled out, thankfully fully clothed.

"You know whose shirt this is?" He looked down at the black band tee he was wearing.

I stared at him in shock. No way, no fucking way.

"That's Doms." Nico piped up taking the words right from my mouth.

Dominic was our other roommate and well if he was here at the moment he might kill Connor for taking one of his favorite band tees. Dom was super into music and he also had this sick vintage band tee collection. One of those shirts were currently on Connor, part of me wanted to yank it off him but I knew which battles to fight.

At least Connor was wearing a shirt.

"It's nice." Connor replied.

"He's going to fucking murder you, you better not get jiz stains on that." Nico said.

"I'm going to class how would I even get cum on it?"

"Wouldn't be the first time." I grumbled.

"You guys are just mad I'm getting some." Connor paused and then looked at Nico. "Well I guess not you, Mr. I got a smoking hot girlfriend I get to fu-,"

"Keep talking and I'm going to punch you." Nico cut him off.

"I just feel the love coming from you." Connor laughed.

"Ok you need to leave before you're late and I did all this for nothing." I moved to herd him out of the house.

"Yes Dad." Connor smiled grabbing his bag and walking towards the door which swung open before he could open it himself.

I held my breath half expecting with my luck it would be Dom and a fight would break out right here in our living room. But instead Adam walked in took one look at Connor and threw his head back laughing.

"Dom is going to murder you." Adam clapped a hand on Connor's shoulder.

"So I've heard, seems like a good time though."

"Lunatic." Adam just shook his head watching Connor walk out to go to class.

My day had gone to complete shit and I already knew I was going to be up late catching up on it all. I was supposed to be at the library at the moment finishing up the essay that was due tomorrow but then Evan had texted me. I had thought about saying no and meeting up with him a different day. I thought about it for about a second before giving in.

I was fucking weak.

So now I was here being forced to deal with Connor and now Adam. Adam who as my best friend knew me the best and was already looking at me in a way that I knew he just had some shit to say.

"Didn't think I'd see you until practice." Adam said walking over and falling onto the couch.

"Well I'm here." I shrugged.

"Why? I thought you had to go to the library. You finally giving up that planner?"

"No I just had a change of plans."

"First you leave all weird like and now you're changing plans. Something is going on with you." He pushed.

"Nothing is going on. I just went out and now I'm back." I said trying to get him off my case.

"Went out where?"

"Is this an interrogation?" I tried to deflect, I didn't really need to tell him what I actually was doing.

"Relax I was just curious. It's not like you to abandon your precious schedule to just go out somewhere and be all mysterious about it."

"I have to go rework my planner." I said totally done with the conversation.

"See there is the Jake I know." Adam chuckled.

I flipped him off over my shoulder before walking into my room, slamming the door behind me.