10. Hickey boy

I was such an idiot.

That was the only thing that was going through my head as I walked back to my apartment after class. I felt good from the orgasm Jake had given me but I also felt like an idiot for even texting him. I didn't regret the whole interaction, I just wanted more.

Why had I thought that I'd actually be able to just get it out of my system. It was like whenever I was with Jake I was drunk off pleasure. It had only been two hours since I saw him and I wanted to go again. I wanted his hands on me again.

I really shouldn't want that.

Maybe I should write out a list of all the reasons this was such a bad idea. It might help if I had something to look at to remind me why I hated Jake and why I definitely shouldn't let him near my dick.

I was deep in thought about the whole thing as I walked through my front door I didn't even notice Becca.

"Hey!" She said and then poked me hard in the neck.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" I jumped grabbing my neck where she attacked me.

"I was trying to talk to you and you ignored me. Where were you today?" She asked.

"I had class." I shrugged knowing it was best to not tell her anything about Jake.

I knew if I could tell anyone about the whole thing it would be Becca. She knew when to keep things to herself and she did not give two shits about football. I doubted she even really knew who Jake was, she tended to zone out whenever football was brought up.

"You get hickies in class?" She questioned poking at my neck again.

"Will you stop that?" I smacked her hand away.

"Not until you tell me how you got them." Her hand moved towards me but this time I grabbed it stopping her from attacking me again.

"Well when someone sucks on another persons skin it can create a mark and that mark is known-,"

"I know what a fucking hickey is." She cut me off.

"Well you asked how I got them so I was just-,"

"I meant with who you dummy." She smacked my arm lightly.

"A person." I said not giving her an answer.

"Come on Ev I'm your best friend." She pouted trying to win me over with her best sad face.

"Don't you have better things to worry about than what I do with my dick?"

"Nope, now tell me."

"I don't think I want to." I shook my head.

"Evan Barrett! You better tell me right now!" She lunged again at me trying to poke my neck.

"Stop with the neck attacks you crazy women." I tried to fend her off me.

"Do I even want to know?"

We both stop and turn to see Monroe standing in the doorway an amused expression on his face as he watched us.

"Look at it!" Becca reached over poking me again.

"Will you stop!" I shoved her away from me.

"Damn get it Ev." Monroe laughed eyeing the hickies on my neck.

"He won't tell me anything." Becca frowned.

"Come on Becs you know how Ev can be. Let him have his fun." Monroe told his girlfriend.

"Can you at least tell me if it was like a one time hookup or if you're like actually seeing someone?" Becca turned to me.

I sighed. I knew Becca just wanted to know about my life. Since freshman year orientation we'd been practically inseparable. I told her everything so I knew she got worried when I started keeping things from her. But I just wasn't ready to talk about this yet.

"It was just a hookup." I told her and it wasn't a lie, it was just a hookup, I just didn't think it would be a one time thing, technically it already was a three time thing.

"A hookup in the middle of the day on a Wednesday? Damn Ev." Monroe teased.

"There isn't a specific time meant for sex you know." I told him.

"Oh trust me I know." He winked at Becca.

"Ugh seriously guys." I groaned as my two friends made fuck me eyes at each other.

Living with them was fun almost all the time. Sometimes I heard things that I definitely didn't need to but I could live with that. It was coming back to the apartment after getting out of class early to find them going at it on the living room couch that I could definitely live with not seeing again.

"You can't talk hickey boy." Becca laughed.

"You're not calling me that." I shut that down as fast as I could.

"Tell me who you're fucking and I won't."

"Becca." I gave her a look to drop it and thankfully she seemed to get the message this time.

"You ok if some of the guys come over tomorrow to watch the game?" Monroe asked walking over to grab a drink from the fridge.

"Yeah who's all coming?" I nodded.

"You can just ask if Justin's going show up." My best friend laughed.

"He's a douche, sorry I'd rather not spend any more time with him than I have to."

"He's not coming, him and some of the guys are going out to some bar so it's only going to be a smaller group of guys here for the game."

It was better that way. I didn't mind people coming over, especially not the team but I rather it be a smaller group of guys I actually liked than Justin and his idiot friends.

"You should invite the mystery hickey giver." Becca chimed in.

"Becs!" I groaned, I had thought she'd given that up.

"Sorry, sorry I'm done." She threw her hands up in a surrender and then walked quickly off towards her room.

"She's not going to let it go." Monroe told me.

"Yeah I know."

If there was one thing I knew about my best friend it was that she didn't know when to just let shit go.

A/n:

Hi guys! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I am going on a trip next week so I won't be posting anything chapters. So that means that I'll have to skip next weeks Monday and Friday updates but chapters will resume like normal the week after.

-Cora Leigh