13. Want you so bad

It was late. The apartment was quiet due to the fact my roommates had went out to a party. I had decided to skip it and instead lay out in bed being lazy and watching tv.

I'd been debating going to sleep for about an hour now but instead I just clicked to watching another episode and stayed up. I didn't know why I wasn't going to sleep, I was exhausted. With football all week and then our game yesterday, which thankfully we had won, I was in desperate need for some serious sleep.

But football wasn't the only thing tiring me out. There was also Jake who I'd met up with basically whenever we both were free.

The feeling of my phone buzzing snapped me out of my thoughts. I grabbed at it and saw that Jake was calling me.

He hadn't called me since that first time. It was always short texts whenever he was free and looking to hookup. So I didn't really know what to expect as I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Ev," Jake panted.

I paused listened to his heavy breaths. I was confused for all of about two seconds before a groan slipped from his mouth.

Jake had called me late at night while he was jerking off.

"Why'd you call me Jake?" I wanted to know what exactly he was planning on doing right now.

"Wanted to hear your voice, talk to me some more?" His voice slurred through the words and I was starting to realize he was probably not only jerking off but drunk.

"I don't know what to say." I responded truthfully, I wasn't the one that used their words during our hookups. I really didn't think I'd be any good at it.

"Anything, just say anything." He groaned.

"I wish I was there with you, want to see you like this. I want to be right there with you on my knees. I've been wanting to get you in my mouth again ever since the bathroom." I let the words tumble out of me, I was feeling slightly more confident because with his drunken state I didn't really know how much he'd remember.

"God," he moaned. "Want to fuck that pretty mouth of yours so bad."

My own dick twitched in my pants rising up quick and fast at his words and the sounds he was making.

"Please Jake, want you in my mouth so bad. I want you to use it until you come right down my throat, making me take it all." I let my hips buck up as my imagination ran wild.

"Fuck!" He moaned loudly and I knew he'd finished.

I laid there the phone pressed to my ear just listened to his breaths as they slowly started to even back out.

"Want you, want you so bad." He said softly.

"Jake." I didn't have any other words.

I waited to see if he'd say anything back but instead of words I heard soft snores and I knew he'd fallen asleep right there with me still on the phone.

I didn't hang up right away. I just laid there and listened to the soft sounds of Jake sleeping. It felt nice to just imagine what it would be like to be there laying next to him. I wondered what it would be like to wake up in his arms.

That thought was the one that finally snapped me out of it and I hung up the phone. What the hell was I even doing? I definitely did not want to sleep next to Jake. We had sex but that didn't mean my feelings about him changed.

Obviously my dick was starting to fuck with my head. It was putting stupid thoughts in my head.

Jake was annoying and egotistical and I hated him.

I let myself repeat that over and over in my head until any thoughts of wanting to be around him were gone.

Jake's POV-

I woke up feeling like absolute shit. My head hurt and there was a queasiness in my stomach that wouldn't go away. I blinked my eyes open and stretched my body trying to fully wake up.

That's when I noticed exactly what state I was in. I was laid out on my bed fully naked and my stomach was coated in a layer of dried cum.

What the fuck happened last night. I reached over grabbing my phone off my bed and my stomach dropped.

I had called Evan last night.

That queasiness turned into full nausea when all of last night came rushing back to me.

I remembered every second. The way I tumbled into bed throwing my clothes off. Laying down thinking of him as I stroked myself. And then my dumbass thought it would be a good idea to call him so I could hear his voice because apparently the replay of the way he moaned under me wasn't enough for my drunk brain to work with.

Part of me wanted to text him, tell him I was sorry for it all. But we didn't really do the whole talking and apologizing thing. Our relationship consisted of having sex and then getting the hell away from each other.

I knew exactly what to expect from Evan, I knew better than to push that line. I was happy to take the little that he was giving me.

But still I couldn't help it.

Jake- sorry

I did my best not to throw up as I hit send. It took a lot less time than I thought it would for him to answer.

Evan- what for?

I could tell the truth. Say I was embarrassed for what I did last night. Make this conversation the first real one Evan and I ever had. But I was a coward.

Jake- I've obviously been neglecting you, I had no idea you wanted me to fuck that loud mouth of yours so badly

I could almost see and hear his reaction. I knew he'd probably roll his eyes, maybe even flip me off as he called me a dickhead. Just that thought had a smile spreading on my face.

Evan- As if I'd want your nasty dick in my mouth

I let out a loud laugh at his reply.

Jake- you free today?

Evan- I might be able to make the drive later tonight after football practice

I sighed contently. I couldn't wait to see him, get my hands on his glorious body.

I was starting to get pathetic but I really didn't care.

A/n:

I had been stuck on a chapter for this book but now that I got through it I've been writing a lot. I have a ton of chapters written and ready for you guys and I'm debating increasing the number of updates I do a week. The only issue would be that I could lose steam and then I'd have to cut back again. So I'm going to give it a week and see how I feel but if I change anything I'll make an announcement on my page and here in an authors note.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

-Cora Leigh