15. The devil

"Oh my god! My eyes!" Jetson yelled.

Jake slipped off my cock swallowing the load in his mouth as he peered behind me. He moved his body up using it to block my softening dick, something I was very thankful for.

"I thought you left." I said a little scared to turn around and look at my roommate.

"Well I kinda wish I did now." He groaned.

"Can you like I don't know turn around so we can put some clothes on?" I asked.

"I won't need to turn around once I pour bleach in my eyes." Jetson cried out.

"Stop being dramatic you barely can see anything." Jake rolled his eyes.

Jetson didn't say anything but he must have turned around because Jake stood up and threw my underwear at me. I hurriedly pulled them back on doing my best to get myself covered so I could deal with my roommate.

"You can turn back around now." I told him once both Jake and I were fully dressed.

"I think I'm going into shock. You're sleeping with Jake Oliver? The guy you sometimes compare to the devil?" Jetson eyes were wide as they flicked back and forth between us.

"The devil? Really?" Jake looked over at me unamused.

"It was like one time." I waved him off.

"Actually it was three times."

"Shut up." I glared at my roommate.

Jetson never seemed to know when to shut up. He also seemed to lack a filter. He would just say things, one time during breakfast he had just blurted out about how he had a sex dream about Monroe. No one had asked or even promoted him into the subject. Apparently it was weighing on him that Monroe didn't know and decided to tell all of us in the middle of us eating.

"Oh please keep talking, I'd love to know all the wonderful things Evan has said about me." Jake smiled at Jetson.

"Well this one time-,"

"Jetson I swear to god I will strangle you." I cut him off.

"You're no fun. But seriously like when? How? Why? Are you guys like dating now? Do you still hate each other?" Jetson starting to ramble on.

"It's just sex, I still think he's an arrogant dickhead."

"And he's a fucking asshole." Jake gestured in my direction.

I rolled my eyes. But Jetson just stared at the two of us like he was trying to figure the whole thing out and was failing.

"You can't tell anyone about this Jetson." I told him.

"Oh no, no. I hate keeping secrets." He whined.

"Well too bad. I don't need the team knowing about this."

"I think I'm going to throw up. I can't hide anything, I'm a terrible liar." Jetson complained.

That was true. Jetson couldn't lie to save his life. Sophomore year one of the senior players did a prank on coach at the end of the season. All coach had to do was give Jetson one look and he spilled the whole thing. Everyone has learned to not tell him anything and Jetson is more than happy to be out of the loop as long as it meant not having to try to keep any secrets.

At first he had been slightly butt hurt about not being told things but then Becca had planned this huge surprise for Monroe and decided to tell Jetson. Monroe was getting suspicious because Becca had been acting weird and once he started asking us about it Jetson freaked out about spoiling the surprise so much he had to run to the bathroom to throw up.

"You don't have to lie, it's not like anyone is going to ask you if I'm sleeping with Jake."

"But what if they do?" He fretted.

"They won't." I assured him.

"I need to go purge this whole thing out of my brain." He groaned.

"Sorry." I winced feeling slightly bad about him having to witness anything.

Jetson just shook his head walking towards his room.

"Fucking Jake Oliver, I can't believe it." He muttered to himself before disappearing behind his door.

"Well that happened." I sighed turning to look at Jake.

"Sucks, ruined my all plans." He frowned his eyes raking over my body.

"Plans?" My eyebrows raised fully interested in finding out exactly what Jake had been planing on doing to me.

"Yes, very hot, very naked plans." He stepped closer his hand running up my arm.

"Mmm tell me more." I leaned in pressing my lips to his.

"I'd much rather show you." He grinned against my lips.

"Please." I sighed gripping onto his shirt pulling him into me.

Jake took that and ran with it. He moved his lips harshly against mine practically devouring me. I moaned into him as his hand threaded through my hair.

"Ahh! Not again!" Jetson's voice caused me to pull away from Jake.

"Seriously? I thought you went into your room." I groaned.

"I got hungry. Sorry I didn't think you guys would be trying to fuck each other in the living room again."

"It was a kiss, I wasn't even close to fucking him again, at least not yet." Jake said wrapping an arm around my waist holding me against him.

"Please not in my common space, I want to at least get some of my food down before I die of starvation."

"Is he always this dramatic?" Jake asked me.

"Pretty much." I nodded.

"You take that back." Jetson argued.

"No." I shook my head.

"So you guys hungry?" Jetson questioned.

"No." Jake and I said at the same time.

"Well then I'm not inviting you to go out and get food with me. Have fun being deprived of my presence."

"Oh trust me we will." Jake laughed.

"I get why Evan hates you." Jetson frowned.

"I am sorry about all this, I honestly thought you already left." I told my roommate.

"It's fine, I would've been out of here like an hour ago but I never did laundry and my mom threatened to kick me out of the house if I brought all my dirty clothes home for her to deal with." He told me.

"Ok we'll be in my room." I nodded towards Jake to follow.

"I promise to stay away." Jetson joked.