Bonus Chapter: the friends to lovers fic

Dom's POV:

"What's the point of a birthday party without the person who's birthday it is?" Callum looked up at me.

Nico had still not shown up yet. I knew he was probably just busy with Sasha, his girlfriend but being late to your own birthday party was a new low. Nico cared very little about any of this but I did. I wanted this party to be great but not just because of Nico.

Looking at my friend Callum just made me realize how much I needed to do something. I was sick of being Callum's friend, it had been so long and I still had yet to be able to tell him how I felt.

"Nico will show up, Sasha would never let him miss the whole thing." I replied.

"That's fair, you want a drink?" He asked.

"Yes please." I grinned widely at him. "And don't make it too strong, the last time I swear it was almost as bad as one of Connor's cocktails."

"Nothing is as bad as whatever the hell Connor has in his cup and I'm insulted by the comparison. I'm a fantastic bartender." Callum glared playfully.

"Yeah sure." I rolled my eyes knowing it would rile him up just enough.

"Just for that I'm going to let Connor make your drink."

"When you do can you ask him if he stole my pants?"

I eyed my roommate who seemed to be trying to start his night off with more alcohol than anyone should be drinking. Luckily it wasn't all going into his cup and he was sharing the love. But I'm pretty sure the jeans he had on were from my closet. The guy stole everything but as long as it wasn't one of a band tees I knew better than to try to fight it.

"You really need to put a lock on your closet." Callum laughed.

"It's not funny, I'm starting to run out of things to wear." I pouted.

"You know Connor has never stolen any of my clothes." Callum bragged.

"That's just because you're so small." I patted his head playfully.

Callum swatted at my hand with a frown. Callum wasn't that short but he reached only my chin and it was fun to tease him about it. Sometimes when I annoyed him he'd shove into me or one time he tried to tackle me. All I cared about was how close his body was to mine. The violence was an afterthought.

"I hate you."

"Oh please we both know you love me." I tried to win him over with my gorgeous smile.

"In your dreams maybe." Callum grumbled.

"Only in every single one." I winked.

"I'm leaving." Callum turned and stomped towards the kitchen.

I just laughed at his retreat. God I loved that boy. It was getting totally ridiculous but maybe one day I'd be able to say the words out loud.

Once Callum left to get our drinks I scanned the room for one of my roommates. I'd been so busy hanging out with Callum lately I had barely seen any of them. Instead of one of my roommates my eyes caught Evan, Jake's new boyfriend. Evan was the captain to the rival football team and just started dating my roommate and captain Jake. If I hadn't known how much Jake was into Evan I would have been surprised at the news. But I'd listened to my roommate drunkenly ramble about how hot Evan was and how pretty he thought his eyes were too many times to actually believe there was only hate there.

I decided to make my way over to Evan and officially introduce myself.

"He really threw you to the wolves didn't he?" I said to Evan gesturing to where Jake was talking intensely with two of my teammates.