17. A pain kink

I was stripping off my gear when Monroe came over and clapped me on the shoulder.

"You did good out there." He told me.

"I could say the same thing about you." I smiled at my best friend.

We had just finished playing a game, one that we thankfully won. We were right in the middle of a winning streak and I wasn't going to let that streak end. Most of my teammates were rushing to get out of here and celebrate another win but I was taking my time not really needing to get out of here that quick.

"You coming out with us after?" He asked knowing it wasn't always a guarantee.

"Yeah in a little bit though, want to unwind first." I said avoiding the real reason I wasn't leaving with the team at the moment.

I glanced over Monroe's shoulder to see Jetson leaning against the locker looking at me. The second we locked eyes he gave me a knowing look and wiggled his eyebrows at me. Thankfully he had yet to spill the beans on Jake and I and I was super thankful somehow he managed to keep his mouth shut.

I was planning on meeting up with Jake at the apartment while it was empty after this. He had a game a little bit earlier in the day and I hadn't checked yet to see how they did. Not that I cared at all, I definitely did not care if he won his game or did well on the field.

"Alright Jetson and I are heading right over there with Becca. I'll see you later." He waved and then walked over to were Jetson was waiting.

I shoved the rest of my uniform off and headed to the showers. Most of my team was wrapping it up and heading out so I knew I'd probably end up being the last one left.

Once I finished my shower the locker room was empty. I walked back to my locker, a towel wrapped around my waist only to find out I was very wrong.

The locker room was not empty.

"Congrats on the win." Jake smiled leaning against my locker.

"What are you even doing here?" I asked looking around to make sure we really were alone.

"Come on, you really think as a captain of the football team I don't know how to sneak my way into a locker room?"

"I figured but that doesn't answer why you did sneak in."

I had a feeling I knew, it wasn't like he was here just to say congratulations and leave. There was only one reason Jake would show up and get me alone in the locker room. It was enough to have my dick twitch with interest.

"You were taking too long and I wanted to give you a reward for your win." Jake just smirked.

"What's the reward?" I stepped closer to him.

"Me." He grabbed my waist pulling my naked damp body against his still very clothed one.

I was sort of grateful for the towel still around my waist so I didn't feel totally unbalanced with how exposed I was.

"What if I want a different reward?" I teased just to see what he would do.

"Come on Ev, I know you've been dying to fuck me."

And damn he was right. Just those words had my dick full and wanting. I'd only ever bottomed with Jake and I wasn't complaining because fuck the sex was good but right now the fantasies of thrusting into Jake was filling my brain and I needed it so badly. I wanted to feel what it would be like to have him wrapped around my cock, the look on his face as he fell apart on my dick. I needed it so badly I was starting to shake with anticipation.

"Yes fuck." And I closed the distance between us this time fighting for some control in the kiss.

It reminded me of that first kiss in the bathroom. That back and forth as we roughly kissed each other trying to win. I'd given up on that fight basically immediately after that first time but now I was on a winner high and I wanted to claim my prize.