12. Are you gay?

"Are you gay?" I blurted out.

Jake paused and just stared at me for a second.

"Are you seriously asking me that while I'm literally inside you?" He blinked.

"I was just thinking and-,"

"If you still have the ability to think about dumb shit like that I'm obviously not doing my job." He pulled out and I cursed myself for kinda ruining the whole vibe.

But honestly I couldn't help it. I had been thinking about my conversation with Becca since Thursday and well I wondered if Jake was out or in denial or something. It felt weird to ask because we didn't really talk ever so I just let it go. Obviously that didn't work because I had blurted out the question mid sex.

"Turn over." He commanded.

"Are you going to answer my question?"

"Just turn over before you start to piss me off." He groaned smacking my thigh with just enough force to make it sting.

I listened turning to lay on my stomach already arching my back and raising my ass just enough. Jake didn't say anything before he was thrusting back in fast. Before he was thrusting at a more steady pace gripping my thighs in a strong painful grip. But now he had one hand gripping my waist as he thrusted hard and fast into me.

I grabbed onto my sheets taking each thrust. There was something about Jake just ramming into me making me take it that made my head spin and my stomach tighten. I was hurtling towards the edge fast.

"You fucking love this don't you? Love being used like this."

I moaned at his words pushing back for more. I couldn't get enough of it.

"Fuck Jake." I moaned out as he rammed extra hard into my prostate.

"I bet I could just tie you up here, fuck you whenever I wanted and you'd fucking love it, you're just so greedy for my dick." He slapped his hand down hard on my ass causing another moan to rip out of my throat.

"Yes fuck please." I could barely concentrate on the words coming out of his mouth.

"Not thinking so much now are you?"

"I'm close, please." I could feel my orgasm right there.

"Come on my cock." He thrusted a few more times before I was unraveling beneath him.

I practically collapsed onto the sheets beneath me, Jake's hard dick still filling up my hole.

"I'm not done with you, get up." His arm wrapped around my waist pulling my hips up.

"Jake." I moaned slightly as he started moving again, this time not as intensely.

"You good?" He slowed a bit waiting for me to respond.

I just nodded my body feeling a little like putty from my orgasm.

"Use your words."

"Yes I'm good. Please Jake want you to come in me." My voice was all breathy but I wanted to get Jake off, wanted him to use me until he finished.

He didn't say anything else he just sped back up thrusting into me chasing his own release. I couldn't help but let out soft moans even when the feeling was pushing into oversensitivity. Part of me wanted to crawl away from the sensation, wanted it just just stop. But there was a bigger part of me that loved it, that didn't want Jake to stop ever.

"Doing so good." Jake rubbed my hip with his thumb softly.

I whined at the praise wanting to hear more. But it was over, Jake's thrusts got sloppy as he orgasmed with low moan.

"If you're still questioning if I'm gay after that I'm going to start worrying that you might actually be an idiot." Jake said flopping onto the bed next to me.

"You're out?" I asked still trying to even out my breathing.

"Yeah it's never been a secret." He nodded.

I didn't say anything back just turned over to stare up at my ceiling still trying to recover.

"We're really doing this." I sighed after a few seconds of silence between us.

"Doing what?"

"You know having sex."

"Um yeah? Did you already forget what we literally just did?" He turned to look at me trying to figure out exactly what I was saying.

"You know what I mean like having sex with each other."

"Yes literally what we just did."

"You're going to make me say it aren't you?" I groaned.

"Mmmm yes." He reached over tugging me until I was on top of him. "Tell me how much you want my dick. Tell me how good I make you feel." He used our new position to press his lips against my neck and slowly trail them down to my collarbones.

"Let's say I want to hook up again maybe we should like create a secret code or something." I said trying my best to ignore Jake as he sucked on my skin, his hands running up and down my thighs.

"A code?" He looked up at me.

"Yeah like if I'm horny and want to have sex I'll text you like fireflies or something."

"Fireflies? That's dumb,"

"It was the first thing that came into my mind." I argued.

"If you want to hook up just text me asking if I'm free. We don't need some dumb code, you texting me is enough of a clue."

I relented knowing that Jake was right. I didn't text him for anything else nor did I really want to.

"I guess that works, not as cool as a secret code though."

"You're so fucking annoying." Jake just shook his head at me.

"And you're a self centered uptight dickhead." I glared at him.

Jake laughed lightly at the insult.

"You have such nice things to say about the guy that just fucked the shit out of you."

"Don't have to like you for you to fuck me." I told him.

Jake just smirked one of his hands leaving my thigh and moving towards my crotch. I did nothing as he wrapped a hand around my still sensitive cock.

"Jake." I whined but still pushed my hips up towards his hand.

"How about this self centered uptight dickhead fucks the shit out of you a second time?" He slowly stroked my dick back to life.

"Fuck please." I moaned.

"That's what I thought."

And Jake did exactly that. He practically fucked the life out of me and when he left I was still sprawled out on my bed trying to figure out a way to recover.

A/n:

I hope you liked this chapter! I've been doing a lot of writing recently but not all for this book. I've actually been working on the sequel! Surprise there will be a book 2 which will follow a different couple. It's going to be a friends to lovers but I'm not going to announce who the couple is yet. I'm really excited to share more about this project with you and maybe I'll give you all some more teasers as this book goes. 

Love you all!!
- Cora Leigh