3. Thinking about you

I hated Jake Oliver so much. If he was in front of me at this very moment I think I would strangle him. I hooked up with someone last night and my dick decided that it would stop working. And now after a night of dreams, I definitely was trying to forget, it stood up loud and proud.

Somehow going out to get laid had caused my situation to get even worse. I wanted to give in, I wanted to reach down and let the memories from the other night and the ones from my dream push me right to orgasm. But I had promised myself I wouldn't let Jake win. I wasn't going to get off to anything if it involved that arrogant dickhead.

I was laying in bed willing my erection away when my phone started to buzz on the table next to me.

"Who the hell?" I reached over snatching it up to see an unknown number on the screen.

I almost just declined it and put it back down. But a sales call would annoy me just enough to distract myself from whatever was going on in my pants. It would also take my mind off planning a murder.

"Hello?"

"At least sound like you missed me." The voice in the speaker wasn't a salesman.

This wasn't happening. This has to be a continuation of some sick dream I was having. Yes that's it, I'm stuck in some nightmare where Jake Oliver actually has my phone number and decided to use it.

"That would require actually missing you. How exactly did you get my number?" I asked.

"I've been typing in random combinations since I had you choking on my dick the other night and looks like I finally got it right."

I wished his words and that tone in his voice didn't go straight to my cock. I wished I didn't have images of me on my knees flashing through my head making my situation somehow worse. I needed to end this conversation fast.

"Is there a reason you called or are you just being an annoying dick like usual?"

"I'm just getting back from an extra morning practice and I was thinking about you." I could hear the grin in his voice.

"Thinking about me?" I questioned not really know where he was going with this.

"Yeah I was just thinking about how me and my guys are going to destroy you and your team on Saturday."

"You wish, my team is having extra practices all week and even last night we had a team bonding outing." I bluffed.

It didn't matter if I was totally bullshitting. I wasn't going to let Jake try to show me up. He was always trying to prove how great he was at everything. He thought he was the best, the best quarterback, the best captain. His ego was never ending.

"Team bonding?"

"Yeah I figured it would help teamwork so I took the team out to a party and we played beer pong." I bragged.

I was a great captain, well ok most of the time I thought I was a very shit captain but I was better than stupid Jake was.

"A party and beer pong, sounds like very serious team bonding." He sassed. 

"It is, my team has never been more ready to win. It's going to be so rewarding to watch you lose this weekend."

"It's cute that you think that, I like that you have hope still." Jake taunted.

"You think you're so good dickhead well I'll show you just how good you are this weekend. It's about time someone knocked you down."

"I only think I'm good because I am. There is no harm in knowing and owning your skills. Now tell me more about this party."

"Why did you even call me Jake? Why do you even want to know about some party? It was just a frat party, I hung out with my teammates and then I got myself laid." It was a lie but for some reason I felt the need to tell Jake that, I wanted him to know I didn't need him for anything especially not to get off.

"Was getting laid part of the team bonding too or were just feeling a little frustrated?" He teased.

"Fuck off dickhead." I was losing my patience.

"How was it?" He asked.

"What?"

"The hookup, how was it?" He pressed.

"I'm not telling you shit."

"Tell me Evan, did he make you feel as good as I did?"

And then there I was back in that bathroom pressed against the wall, one hand on my throat and the other stroking my dick. The images were flashing and well it was kind of embarrassing to admit that my hips bucked up slightly at just the memory of how Jake had made me feel, how he had made me beg for something he was never going to give me.

I really hated him.

"At least he made me come, unlike some people." I snapped letting the lie slip out with ease.

"I got you begging for it without even touching you, we both know I could make you come if I wanted to." His voice dropped low and well just the sound of it made my dick throb in my pants.

Fuck you Jake Oliver. Fuck you.

"I fucking hate you." I seethed and hung up the phone throwing it down on the bed next to me and flipping off the black screen as if he was right there in front of me.

I was horny, my dick was rock hard and well I was fucking pissed off. I didn't know if I wanted to punch something or jerk off until I passed out. Both seemed to be a logical option but instead I stood up and stormed out of my room.

Monroe was leaned up against the counter toasting up bagels for him and Becca.

"Emergency practice." I told him.

"What?"

"We are having an extra practice, get the team together." I would show Jake, I'd have the team more than ready for Saturday's game and I'd watch us destroy Kingsley with a smile on my face.

"Don't you have class in like ten minutes?"

He was right. I did have class this morning and so did a lot of the team.

"Then emergency practice later at 5:30, I'll send it in the group chat." I decided.

This was fucking war.

"Did you want breakfast before you leave or are you going to take care of that?" Monroe gestured to my crotch.

I looked down and cursed.

"Shut up." I grumbled turned to go back into my room and get ready. Hopefully my dick could figure out how to relax before I had to go to class.